• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YUP!! Another transportation question.

CSwan1

DIS Veteran
I have another transportation question... :confused: :confused: :confused: I previously posted a thread about purchasing private transportation or renting a car instead of using the DCL transportation to the port. THANK YOU to everyone who replied with all of the great tips. :flower3: We will probably be renting from Budget (2 one ways) at the Double Tree Hotel Budget location to Port Canaveral and back. :flower3: Now my question is : if we cancel the DCL transportation, are we still entitled to use the Disney Magical Express from the airport to the resort and back. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 After the cruise portion of our land and sea vacation, we are returning to the World for 1 last night of Magic so we will need to get to the airport in the morning. I've read that the Magical Express is "free" to resort guests but does this apply if you are a guest booked on a land and see vacation thru DCL??? :confused3 :idea: :confused3 :idea: :confused3 :idea: Thanks!!:yay:

I'm pretty sure it is included. But someone will correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

Anyone that stays at a WDW resort is entitled to use Magic Express free of charge, whether on a land/sea or not. DCL and ME are totally separate, so cancelling DCL does not affect using ME. You still need to make reservations with ME for your return trip to the airport. They will tell you at your resort what time you need to catch the bus back to the airport. It's usually 3 hours before your flight.

Anyone that stays at a WDW resort is entitled to use Magic Express free of charge, whether on a land/sea or not. DCL and ME are totally separate, so cancelling DCL does not affect using ME. You still need to make reservations with ME for your return trip to the airport. They will tell you at your resort what time you need to catch the bus back to the airport. It's usually 3 hours before your flight.

Thanks! This makes me feel much more comfortable about canceling the DCL transportation!:cool1:

Make sure that you have the ME reservations to the resort as well. I forgot to mention that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter