• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yup, I still get just as excited!!!!

delo4

Mouseketeer<br><font color=blue>I am not a fancy f
We are cruising on the Fantasy in 6 days and even though this will be our 22nd cruise on Disney, we still get just as excited as our first one. This will complete our Grand Slam since we will have been on all 4 ships. It never gets old for us and we just can't wait until Saturday.

So, if you are ever wondering if it ever gets old - Nope!!!

Have a blast-we are working on all four ships but not yet-hopefully, next Spring Break we will get on the Fantasy and that will be all four ships for us. We have not cruised 22 times-only 8 I think but we too get giddy everytime we hear the horn blow, make our pretrip plans, and sign the kids up for their clubs. Can't wait until this summer-trip for just myself and husband without the kids on the Dream(Gasp!) and then Canada on the Magic with the kids to end the summer before school starts up again. Can't wait!
Elizabeth

your TWENTY-SECOND?!? :worship: Wow, I'm just excited about booking my first in a year.

22..... Congratulations :worship:!!!! We're going to be 9 at the end of the month, it's our Grand Slam as well. Trust me, we are all just as excited as if was our 1st cruise, 10 years ago. :cool1:

We are cruising on the Fantasy in 6 days and even though this will be our 22nd cruise on Disney, we still get just as excited as our first one. This will complete our Grand Slam since we will have been on all 4 ships. It never gets old for us and we just can't wait until Saturday.

So, if you are ever wondering if it ever gets old - Nope!!!

We are on your cruise....our Disney first....but not to cruising!! Can't wait to see you on board! Yep, just as excited! Congrats on the Grand Slam!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter