• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes

alexx

Earning My Ears
Hi all

It's done! I just call Disney to know where was the file and Stephanie gave me my dvc member number and said that I can make my ressie.

I am so glad and I want to take the time to thank you all ( you will recognise yourselves) publicly for the help.

By the way what I have to do to go in the dvc members site?

alexx (The circle is done)

<APPLET CODEBASE="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets" CODE="SpaceFlight.class" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=125>
<PARAM NAME=fps VALUE=12>
<PARAM NAME=numstars VALUE=100>
<PARAM NAME=text VALUE="Congratulations|Welcome Home!!">
<PARAM NAME=textcolor VALUE="#33ccff|#ff0033">
<PARAM NAME=fontname VALUE="Helvetica">
<PARAM NAME=fontstyle VALUE=3>
</APPLET>

Congratulations and Welcome Home :) !!!!

To get to the member site, which is nothing to speak about IMO, you need the password info. That info is located in the binder you will be receiving soon I am sure.

Hopefully someday, they will turn the member site into what is could/should be, but until then, it is really not worth the visit; however, I do understand your wanting to go to it though!!! I know I sure did :)

<marquee>WELCOME HOME!!</marquee>

Call MS and ask them for the password to access the members only site. They will be happy to provide the needed info.

Enjoy!

Congratulations, Alexx!! Tell me how you joined? Was it necessary to sign in Florida? Give me all the details or you can e-mail me. I will see you in WDW in the first week of March, but we will be at BWV.

Louise:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter