YYZ on Good Friday

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
Have a 7:00 am flight out of YYZ on Good Friday.

How soon should we be at the airport? What kind of crowds should we expect?

It's gonna be BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

DD and I are planning on getting there at least 3 hours prior to flying, we will probably leave around 4 - 4:30. Don't forget Customs does not open until 5:00 a.m.

Plus we are travelling Air Canada, and am not sure what it will be like thru them!LOL I will not have e-tickets this time so I don't know if I will be able to use the express check in?

The last times we flew charter and I found it was better waiting for Customs than the other way around.

Once at the Gate, you can sit and wait, and wait, and wait!

Maybe we'll see you there!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Kinda sounds like we're on the same flight!!

See ya at the airport around 4:30-I'll be the one dragging 3 teens around

anything from my TA as of yet! Nothing New!LOL

See you there! I'll be the one with a big smile on my face! 'Cause I'm goin' to DisneyWorld!

Scratch

pirate:

Don't forget that Air Canada will be operating out of T1 New when you arrive. AC is moving to this terminal the week before Easter. Expect some inefficiency due to the new terminal.

You mean they are doing this move prior to one of the busiest times for travel!

OH This is gonna be real FUN!

OntFamily do you have an exact date?

Scratch
pirate:

OMG! This will be insane. I'll call my TA today and see if I can get confirmation of the date of the move.

*Just checked 3 travel booking sites-they all list AC flights to MCO out of terminal 2.

Florida Flights are still out of Terminal Two!

And yes, we are on the same flight if your flight leaves at 7:15 am in the morning!

Meet you by the gate!

Scratch
pirate:

Yup, 7:15 am Flight-see ya there!
Should be great-we'll probably be at the resort before noon.

Where are you staying this go around?

Pop Century!

We are planning, well at least I am, doing the parks Camando Style! The parks are opened later so we are taking advantage!

I've already warned DD, no sleeping in or getting to bed early!

On our last day she can though! I've booked an extra day just to relax before we head back on the 14th!LOL

It's one of those trips where we pack in as much as we can! I'm even gonna try to get her to try all those rides that she does not want to do!

Small World here we come!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

I can hear "that" music already!!LOL
My kids don't want to ge there either but DD's GF has never been to WDW-she has to ride it at least once to be truly initiated.

That is the only way to get initiated into WDW!

That way the song sticks with you all day!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Make sure you got that sun a shining for when we arrive!

Crank up the heat also!

Enjoy your trip!

Scratch
pirate:

You'll enjoy it!

But then again you're at Disney!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter