Zakatak's Journal ...

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
Ok, Day 1: Monday...

Stats: Arms: 10.5
Waist: 27.5
Hips: 33

Goal today is to eat well (low fat, no binging) and exercise my arms. My goal is to get my arms down to 9. I am fine with my waist and hips.

Karen

Good luck to you! Please keep us posted. What will you be doing to get those arms in shape?

Leah

Wow! "Thanks for noticing me..."

Well, it is Tuesday and I am down 2.3 pounds from yesterday! :p Awesome!

As far as my arms goes, I have 5 pound weights that I use to target the triceps. I sit on a chair, straight back, lift my arms above my head, bent at the elbow so that my hands and weights are pointing back. Then I lower my arms til the weights touch my lower neck, then up. 2 sets 15 right now and the arms are screaming!

I also sit on a chair, scoot forward using my arms to hold me up at the same level... then lower my butt to the floor and lift (using arms only)... 2 sets of 15... ouch.

I am doing a little bicep work with the weights, too... but not too much (I don't want to build up my biceps, just tone).

So... Diet is going very well! No cheating as I am not really that hungry!

I will update tomorrow...

me

Well, it is the beginning of June now, and my measurements are as follows:

upper arms: 10"
waist: 27"
hips: 33"

I have failed the Alex challenge in more ways than one. :( So I am out of that.

I am going to join our gym today (as long as their babysitting hours work out for me). I want to target my arms and thighs as well as swim laps.

I still haven't gotten a bike yet. Call me crazy.

I have set my mini goal for July 2nd... lose the 2 pounds I gained back :( and 2 more. I would also like to get my arms down to 9 and remove my pancake arms (the kind that sway in the breeze).

So... I will check in once a week with my measurements and weight.

HW - 173
Current - 118.8
Goal - 113

Karen

No flames. Not up to them now. Thanks for your understanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter