• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zales Princess Collection

Midoria

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Sorry I didn't know where to put this. I used to post a lot in the Aulani forum, but only ventured outside of it once.

I searched to see if there was any discussion about the Disney collection at Zales. Has anyone purchased anything? What do you think?

I hunted down and bought the Princess Tiana promise ring online and ended up returning it. It just felt very cheap. I was pretty disappointed.

Wife bought the beauty and the beast one a year ago or so. I was surprised she bought it actually.

I have two rings, a necklace and a pair of earrings. They've all held up very well - I love them!

I have the Maleficent wings earrings, covers two things for me because not only a big Disney fan and also love the show Supernatural. I've been following Weight Watchers for almost a year and when I hit my goal weight my husband said he would buy me a ring, my choice is pear shaped Rapunzel ring.

My husband purchased me the Belle Rose Gold flower necklace and ring when they first came out, both are beautiful and well made. I get a lot of compliments on them.

I'm in love with everything Jasmine/Aladdin because I love the Arabesque style. Not sure about the 10k gold and silver mix, though. Maybe to keep the price point more reasonable.

I have 5 rings and the castle necklace. The collection is beautiful. The only problem I had was with the necklace; the chain broke after wearing it twice.

I always search for Zales coupon codes before I purchase online. If I don't like the jewelry, I return it to a Zales store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter