• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zarina costume. Help!

Jesslm80

Mouseketeer
First time Disney cruiser and my 4 year old daughter is obsessed with Zarina. Of course she is sold out everywhere. Hoping someone on here has the authentic Disney store costume in a size 4 they would be willing to sell me?!? We tried giving her the Target pink and purple costume and she hated it. Then we looked on Etsy, my last choice.

We set sail in September on the Dream. Hoping to find it before then. I know she would love to use it for Pirate night.

Anyone wanna sell theirs?

Good luck! My daughter wanted to be Zarina for her birthday. After months of searching, we went with one from etsy. It looked fantastic and she has worn it several times.

We got ours at Toys r Us Walmart had one that wasn't too bad. It was purple not pink.
DWD-141208-MMPirate8x10-15451375_zps3774d9c2.jpg

I would send you mine but the bottom yellow all frayed and we pulled it off. If you don't find anything else let me know and you can have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter