• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes at Boma breakfast

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Any chance that I would be able to get some Zebra Domes at Boma for breakfast? Even if I have to ask for some.

When we had breakfast at Boma in 2012, all I had to do was ask for them & they brought them to me from the back. :thumbsup2 One of my fondest memories of our stay at Kidani was enjoying our sunset savanna view early in the morning on our balcony, sipping tea & having some zebra domes.

You can purchase them at Mara all day long.

Thats what I am hoping to avoid having to do. Not sure if I'll get some if I had to do that. Won't be lagging them around all day at the park, and won't be going back to the AKL at all during our trip.

Thats what I am hoping to avoid having to do. Not sure if I'll get some if I had to do that. Won't be lagging them around all day at the park, and won't be going back to the AKL at all during our trip.

They come in a four-pack and they are not large (individually). Eat them when you buy them. No lugging. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter