• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes at Breakfast?

yoeleven

Earning My Ears
I'm going to visit Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time to do breakfast at Boma. Does anyone know if the renowned Zebra Domes are there during the breakfast buffet or just at dinner? If not, I read they're available to buy at Mara.

I believe they are just at Boma during dinner but they are at the Mara (CS) in the refrigerator at all times. I think they taste quite different from the fridge vs room temp!

We did not see any zebra domes at Boma breakfast in May. Trust me, DH and I had a bet and he won. I was really looking to have a zebra dome breakfast.

Same here! The only way I've had Zebra domes for breakfast is to buy them at Mara the night before, keep them in the fridge til morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter