• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes at Jiko?

Steeler Girl

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if it's possible to order zebra domes for dessert at Jiko? I know I can get them at Mara as a last resort, but it would be nice to have them with dinner.

Although they're not on the menu at Jiko, I wouldn't be surprised if you got them if you asked. I remember one time, I asked for Caffeine free diet Coke at Boma, and although Boma didn't have it, the gift shop upstairs did at that time, so the server sent up there for some for me. So sweet! So maybe you'll get lucky and get a similar server at Jiko. Otherwise, it would seem you could buy them at Mara, and since they come in a plastic container, stick them in your purse, and bring them to Jiko. Then dessert time, out they come with your tea/coffee/beverage of choice. If you're not sure if you'd have the courage (or whatever) to do that, don't feel bad-I'm not sure either!

Wow - that was a really nice thing to do. I don't think I'd be brave enough to pull out my own dessert at a restaurant. I'd probably just get them to go and enjoy them later in the room. :)

Wow - that was a really nice thing to do. I don't think I'd be brave enough to pull out my own dessert at a restaurant. I'd probably just get them to go and enjoy them later in the room. :)
As much as I also like Zebra Domes, Jiko has wonderful desserts.

I would pick up the Zebra Domes after dinner and have them later in the room. They require refrigeration so if it is hot when you are going you'll need to plan in advance how to get them back to your resort quickly. Besides Mara they are on the dinner buffet at Boma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter