• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes at Mara?

kabbie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen Zebra Domes at the grab n go section of Mara recently?

They had them there in early April. They were packaged with a couple of other desserts. All were very yummy!!!

I did not see them in the case. So I ask a CM if I could get any. She went in back, some where, and brought me some out. :) Great service :banana:
So I say always ask.

We were just there on Christmas Eve and they had them in the grab and go case at Mara. We were so excited to find them! They are one of our favorite desserts at Disney. Now if the Beach Club would just sell the Oreo bon bons in their store....

They were there last month and they were wonderful!

Could someone please explain what a zebra dome is, for those of us who have never had them and are wondering what they are?

Thanks!

The have a white cake bottom with a creamy mocha mousse filling and covered in white chocolate and milk chocolate drizzle

Sounds delicious! And this treat is only available at the AKL food court?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter