• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes at The Mara?

Savikins

Gold Castaway Club <3
Can I still buy zebra domes at The Mara (AKL's QS place)? I haven't been there in over a year now, but last time I went they had them. I looked at the menu online and I don't see them listed. I just wanted to check because I don't want to go all the way there only to be disappointed.

They were there last May. They are in the refrigerated section rather than being ordered at the food counter, which may be why they aren't appearing on the menu.

They were there last May. They are in the refrigerated section rather than being ordered at the food counter, which may be why they aren't appearing on the menu.

I also remember them being in the fridge section last time, but they were also listed online and on menu blogs along with the other items in the coolers back then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter