• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes for Breakfast at Boma?

Kimosabe

DIS Veteran
We have an ADR for breakfast at Boma and I am hoping to add a Zebra Dome (or two or three) to my list of conquered snacks while at the AKL. Are they out on the buffet at breakfast -- under the guise of "pastry" -- or will I need to hunt one down elsewhere in the resort? We have been to WDW several times but have never stayed or dined at AKL, so I don't want to miss the Zebra Dome while we're there.

We have an ADR for breakfast at Boma and I am hoping to add a Zebra Dome (or two or three) to my list of conquered snacks while at the AKL. Are they out on the buffet at breakfast -- under the guise of "pastry" -- or will I need to hunt one down elsewhere in the resort? We have been to WDW several times but have never stayed or dined at AKL, so I don't want to miss the Zebra Dome while we're there.

They won't have them at breakfast but they do have them at Mara the CS at AKL.

Kae

That'll work just fine - thanks! Seems like it could certainly qualify as a donut/pastry (based on some of the stuff my kids have attempted to fit into that "breakfast" category!), but I'll find my way to Mara.

Once you exit Boma, head outside towards the pool and follow the path around to The Mara. IMO, while I am not a huge fan of Zebra Domes, I like them but they don't deserve all the hype they get, I will say that the cold ones out of the fridge at The Mara are 100 times better than the room temp. ones that sit out at Boma for dinner. So consider it a blessing in disguise that they don't serve them at the Boma breakfast.

We've always picked them up at the Mara after breakfast at Boma - Yumm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter