• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes ? ....

It is a sweet cake/pudding that you can get at Boma and sometimes at Mar IMOP they are way overrated:)

I guess it's just a matter of taste. My friend and I went over to tour AKL and got some Zebra Domes with our lunch. I thought they were delicious, and her exact words were, "Sinfully delicious!" Very, very sweet. One or two might be all you can handle at once. Be sure to try them out and let us know what you think.

They seem to be a type of little dome shaped sponge cake filled with a custard and topped with white chocolate. I assume that the custard has a type of liquor in it since it has a note not to feed them to children. (Which I didn't see until I had let my 3 & 4 year old eat a few!)

I expected them to be bigger, but they were just bite sized. Very, very good.

I assume that the custard has a type of liquor in it since it has a note not to feed them to children. (Which I didn't see until I had let my 3 & 4 year old eat a few!).

Glad I'm not the only one that did something like this...I let my kids have some "cherry chocolates" from Germany in Epcot... they finished theirs long before I opened mine, only to be like "Oh no!!!!" It even smelled like alcohol. No ill effects on either of them though thank goodness. (they were only tiny little chocolates thank goodness!)

They are like kalua flavored chocolate mouse covered in white chocolate ganache on a bit of sponge cake. IMHO not the best dessert. I liked the banana bread pudding better:thumbsup2

I don't remember a note that says not to feed them to children? Did I miss that. My kids have eaten them quite a few times.

They were good -bite size dainty type. I felt they werent as good as all the hype you hear:confused3 We found them served at the Hollywood and Vine also.

I don't remember a note that says not to feed them to children? Did I miss that. My kids have eaten them quite a few times.

I have never seen that either and let me kids eat them. Most of the time if you use alcohol in cooking it dissipates with cooking and just leaves the flavor behind.There is proably more alcohol in your mouthwash;)

I love Boma's, but they are not high on my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter