• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes?

I don't have a picture for you but can tell you it's available at both Boma and Mara.

It's coffee-flavored mousse with white and dark chocolate on top. I think it's just ok, but others here love it.

It's worth a try.

Thanks Danielle,

I just told my DH that we might cancel our ADR's for Boma.

We think we'll just head to the AKL, walk around and see the place and then order CS from Mara.popcorn::

Our server last December told us that they don't use coffee liqueur in them anymore. They use an African fruit I'd never heard of, so they would fit better with the theme of the restaurant. I couldn't taste any coffee in them. They weren't as good in my opinion.

One thing that is seldom mentioned about the ZD's is that there is liquor in them. Probably not an issue for most, but our AA member friends should be aware of this.

Yes, they are at both Boma and Mara. They are in the refrigerated case at Mara. As far as I know the liquor is no longer being used in them.

I don't have a picture for you but can tell you it's available at both Boma and Mara.

It's coffee-flavored mousse with white and dark chocolate on top. I think it's just ok, but others here love it.

It's worth a try.

I agree with you. They are just OK. There are better desserts at Boma IMHO.

Didn't like them at first, but they grow on you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter