• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

zebra domes!

kapoof

DIS Veteran
are zebra domes chocolate cake or vanila? i can't wait to try them in for the first time in sept! :lovestruc

Zebra domes are coated in a white vanilla frosting with a chocolate swirl across the top and I believe sponge cake on the inside. The secret is the Amarula liquor they are made with, you can find the recipe for zebra domes on-line. Enjoy

I'm sorry, but it definatley does NOT have Kaluha in it :)

It for surely does have Amarula liquor. Which is a African flower that has a carmel taste. I went through --- and high water trying to find it !

These little desserts are to DIE for. They are so perfectly devine. A sinful bite of perfect sponge cake, with a dollop of Amarule mouse covered, in whiel chocolate ganache finished off with the bottom coacted in chocolate confetti !

I have tried to make these lil beauties with no avail. I've tried several receipes. You have to have the gelatin sheets, which I can not find anywhere, expect online and the shipping is 3x the item

Our favorite! We always go to the Mara and bring home a few boxes!
White sponge cake on the bottom, with the chocolate/coffee type of mousse on top, covered in a thin hard layer of white chocolate

i didn't know mara had them for sale!! i'll bring dh home a box thanks so much!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter