Zen guarantee 7 days before trip?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
As we are going to dlp in December I’m having nightmares about Borris introducing new lockdown rules in the middle of winter. We obviously have the zen guarantee in place but would I get a refund if new lockdown rules came in force within those 7 days before our trip, when we don’t have the zen guarantee to fall back on?

That's a tricky question. According to Disneyland Paris website, the Zen Guarantee is up to 7 days before arrival, and you don't have to justify the reason why you're cancelling, you can just call, cancel, and get a refund for anything that was paid. If it's less than 7 days, it's out of the Zen Guarantee, therefore you'll need to open a ticket, it must be evaluated and might (or might not) get a full refund.

It clearly states that for less than 7 days, "standard terms and contitions apply"... however, at time of this writing, in the Spanish version of the site it says the following:

"(...)For stays AFTER 21st June 2021 (...)

If you cannot maintain your reservations because of reasons out of your control due to the current sanitary situation (such as travel restrictions or quarantine imposed by local authorities), you may decide:
Postpone your trip or receive a full refund and cancellation of the reservation."

I would check by calling the DLP call center, just in case, even though you still have time.

That's a tricky question. According to Disneyland Paris website, the Zen Guarantee is up to 7 days before arrival, and you don't have to justify the reason why you're cancelling, you can just call, cancel, and get a refund for anything that was paid. If it's less than 7 days, it's out of the Zen Guarantee, therefore you'll need to open a ticket, it must be evaluated and might (or might not) get a full refund.

It clearly states that for less than 7 days, "standard terms and contitions apply"... however, at time of this writing, in the Spanish version of the site it says the following:

"(...)For stays AFTER 21st June 2021 (...)

If you cannot maintain your reservations because of reasons out of your control due to the current sanitary situation (such as travel restrictions or quarantine imposed by local authorities), you may decide:
Postpone your trip or receive a full refund and cancellation of the reservation."

I would check by calling the DLP call center, just in case, even though you still have time.
Oh ok thanks

I’d hope that as a national lockdown isn’t my fault they’d have something in place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter