Zephyrhills 2nd Day, 2nd Park Free promo code please?

sa8901

Earning My Ears
Hey guys. I'm heading out to the parks tomorrow. First time for em and the family. I heard many great things about them. I was only planning on staying 2 days over there and was wondering where can I find this code besides actually buying the bottles. Has anyone used this before and maybe still have the code please? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Hey, I am also looking for the code for the bogo at universal....I don't even see the bottles with the codes....any help is appreciated....thanks!

Hey guys. I'm heading out to the parks tomorrow. First time for em and the family. I heard many great things about them. I was only planning on staying 2 days over there and was wondering where can I find this code besides actually buying the bottles. Has anyone used this before and maybe still have the code please? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much.
Follow the link below and you'll find the info you're looking for. These tix can only be purchased ONLINE...not at the parks and you MUST be a FL resident. It should work for you:

http://secure.universalstudios.com/...ategoryGroup=UOSummer&SalesCategory=SummerTPT

thank you so much, the link worked! I really appreciate your help and so will my family...thanks again!

The code is: zephyr10

However, just remember:

Offer is only available to Florida residents online and is NOT available at any of the Universal Orlando theme park front gate ticket windows. You will be asked to provide zip code when ordering tickets on line...

Prices are as follows for promo code:
2 day ticket - one park each day, child $74.99 - adult $84.99

Also, there is a 2 day park hopper available they are not advertising until you get to the ticket check out which is a better deal:
child $89.99 - adult $99.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter