• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zero Percent Disney Visa Offer

jdm_dkm

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the offer for zero percent financing on disney vacations using the Disney Rewards Visa applies if you are paying off your cruise using a travel agency like DU?

yes it does apply even when using a TA. We use DU too and whenever a charge from DCL is on the Disney Visa bill, it is shown under the promotional 0% rate.

If your TA doesn't ask, just make sure you tell them that you are paying with a Disney Visa -- I'm pretty sure your TA has to put in a special code to get the 0% interest.

We do that every time we charge any Disney trip, and we use a TA. Just make sure the amount shows up under the promo. at the bottom of your statement, and get it paid off before the due date. Also, be sure to tell your TA it is a Disney VISA.

Dont forget to ask for the $50.00 stateroom credit if you use the disney visa for the whole cruise trip(deposit and balance.) I believe it is code DCC.

Thanks for the tip, but we paid deposit over a year ago before the promotion. I don't think I can get the credit...or can I?

jdm_dkm said:
Thanks for the tip, but we paid deposit over a year ago before the promotion. I don't think I can get the credit...or can I?
Check with your TA. They may be able to take the deposit off of your other credit card and put it on your Disney Visa along with the rest of the trip, and then you can get the credit. Our TA was able to do that for us--we got our ressie, but hadn't received our Disney Visa yet, and then once we got the Disney Visa she made the switch and everything worked just fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter