Zip a de doo dah tip for today...gone?

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
I just read on another board that this is gone from Disney TV. is this true.
I always know its vacation when I hear that little tune in the morning...:o booo hoo.

yup, i emailed them and told them i wanted it back.
but they said for now it is gone.

:(

Sorry, guys, but "the guy in the yellow shirt" as our family calls him, drove me crazy!!
Bring back Todd and Tanya and "Wet Disney World" - that was my favorite cheesy Disney promo ::yes:: !

13 days 'til PC/AKL/RPR - can't wait! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Why??? It was just as much part of our vacation as Mickey Mouse! Does anyone know why? We love turning on the tv and while we were getting ready for the parks, we would hear that in the background. We have recorded it on our camcorder so we could hear it at home! Bummer!!! :(

I know the tips but I like the music. Bring him back! (incontrollable sobbing)

yes, it has been replaced . there is another thread about this somewhere but cant remember where. will search for it.

Yes, it was replaced. I watched the new one once, but I can't have it on in the background all the time like the zip-a-dee-doo-dah, because it gets too annoying. That Chrissy, or whatever her name is, doing the top 10 things to see at WDW, is a one-time-only program, and then it's time to switch the channel.

I never really liked the guy in the yellow shirt or the tips....it was the little tune. We have heard it on every trip since 1995 and it's just a little reminder that you are on vacation at WDW....and I always liked the origami. :(

I miss the song but not the yellow shirt guy, etc.. Does anyone remember the promo before that that also used the song and tip. Can't remember it but know I liked it better.

I thought too that once with Chrissy was enough but over the course of our 11 day stay in Nov. found myself watching and enjoying it more and more. :o

I too was so sad :( on our Halloween Vacation to find the "yellow shirt guy" missing, the song was so cool. "Have a zip-a-dee-doo-dah Wonderful Day!"

I agree that Chrissie is too annoying for any length of stay. I hope they get rid of her. The top ten things can go as well.

I'll email them also. What's the address?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter