Zip code for the YC?

Babsy

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the zip code is for the YC? 32830 is coming up as an error : "invalid format".

Thanks!

Thank you Trish! Tried it, but it doesn't work either! Guess that entering the YC address won't get me a purchased MB either.

*sigh* It was worth a try.
babs

Thank you Trish! Tried it, but it doesn't work either! Guess that entering the YC address won't get me a purchased MB either.

*sigh* It was worth a try.
babs
Is there a business center at YC? If so that address might work. That's where a package I sent to the hotel was addressed and delivered when I stayed at BWI.

HTH

Last edited:

Does anyone know what the zip code is for the YC? 32830 is coming up as an error : "invalid format".

Thanks!
Try 32831. That is for Bay Lake , Fl. I know when I put in an address for a WDW resort into my GPS I need to use Bay Lake, Fl.

OK, nothing works. I think that I will finally give up on getting even one pre purchased MB. I have been trying since day 1 of the offer. We have several trips so I have been selecting all plain except one in hopes of getting that. I often get all the way to the purchase and it consistently gives me an error message when I try the purchase. I have tried all different credit cards, re entering the address for the resort, everything that I can think of......This just isn't working for me.

I have never worked so long to try to give someone some of my money! LOL!

Plain free bands it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter