Zip line excursions

Jamer

Earning My Ears
Anyone doing or done a zip line excursion from aulani? We are going next month and wanted to go but prefer for a company to pick us up at the resort rather that rent a car to get to where we need to go. Anyone know if this exists? On their website the zip line excursion says you need to provide transportation. Didn’t know if there were other options for this. Thanks!!

Anyone doing or done a zip line excursion from aulani? We are going next month and wanted to go but prefer for a company to pick us up at the resort rather that rent a car to get to where we need to go. Anyone know if this exists? On their website the zip line excursion says you need to provide transportation. Didn’t know if there were other options for this. Thanks!!
I know there a few that pick up at hotels, but only Waikiki. If you're going to Coral Crater, I'd just call a cab.

Thanks so much! I’ll look into that option! Sounds easier and like it won’t take all day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter