• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zip line in St. Thomas

PMCNM

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone has done the zip line in St. Thomas?
Recommend?

Wondering if anyone has done the zip line in St. Thomas?
Recommend?

Doing it next week on our cruise with another cruise line. Had to book privately since they do not offer it. We are really excited about going, having found the reviews to be excellent. I will try to remember to come back here to report on it after we get home. I'll be here more then anyway since I'll be planning for our Sept cruise on the Fantasy. Don't hesitate to remind me!

A fellow DISer did this and really enjoyed it. I asked her if she booked it on her own because I didn't remember seeing it listed when we were choosing excursions, but she had booked it through DCL. I went back and looked when we returned from our cruise and, sure enough, it is in the list:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/c...islands/tree-limin-extreme-zipline-adventure/

I'm wondering if they added it later as I'm sure I would have seen it if it had been there 90 days out!

Lisa Lisa said:
I'm wondering if they added it later as I'm sure I would have seen it if it had been there 90 days out!

I know the zip line was added later to our excursions. It wasnt listed at 90 days or 75 days for our 5/4 cruise date. I saw it a few weeks later when switching something around on our reservations.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Omg that looks amazing!! Will be doing that on our honeymoon cruise next year :)

Our cruise that we will be doing this tour from is on the Ruby Princess. We don't sail on the Disney Fantasy until Sept. Princess does not offer Tree Limin' Zipline as an excursion so I had to book it myself. In doing my research before booking I did see it on several cruise lines including Disney. While we are paying a lower price, we do have to pay our own cab fare so I think cost will be about the same as it would cost by booking through Disney. The drawback to booking on our own is their cancellation policy. They want 72 hrs notice and prepayment was required. That is why I would have booked through our ship if I could have. It will be a problem if we don't make port for some reason. Hopefully that will not happen because we do love ziplining!

I have wondered about this one. It looks like so much fun! I have had neck and back surgeries. I can walk just fine but cannot go on rough rides like roller coasters. Do you think this would be a smooth, good choice for me?

I have wondered about this one. It looks like so much fun! I have had neck and back surgeries. I can walk just fine but cannot go on rough rides like roller coasters. Do you think this would be a smooth, good choice for me?

Please check with your DR. They are the one who is best qualified to advise you on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter