Zip line recommendation on Maui

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
We are going to Oahu and Maui. Kids are 14 and 12. Little nervous of heights but want to do this. So for those who have done it, your recommendations? I have read missed reviews so far. Thank you D.

We are going to Oahu and Maui. Kids are 14 and 12. Little nervous of heights but want to do this. So for those who have done it, your recommendations? I have read missed reviews so far. Thank you D.
I'd do it on Maui for sure. I don't have direct experience. I do use the Wizard Pub tour books and their recommendation is Flying Hawaiian Zipline at $185 a pop last I checked. Some have side by side options, some don't. I think the cheapest was Skyline at $89 per. I don't know where you're staying in Maui but there is one closer to Kaanapali by Skyline also. Others listed Kapalua adventures and Pi'iholo Ranch

We did the one that us on the way back down from Haleakala( after watching the sun rise). I think it had about 7-8 lines. We had lots of fun! I think it was with Skyline. Felt really safe and the guides were fantastic!

Oh, and if you are looking for a unique way to see the island I HIGHLY recommend bluesoulmaui.com Charlie,the owner is fantastic!! He taught my kids how to surf, took us snorkeling, and to hidden waterfalls (climbing up them and swimming in pools) it was amazing! We also went outrigger canoeing with him! He customs his tours for you and is very reasonably priced!! He is fantastic with kids! Can't say enough positive things about this experience!

I'd do it on Maui for sure. I don't have direct experience. I do use the Wizard Pub tour books and their recommendation is Flying Hawaiian Zipline at $185 a pop last I checked. Some have side by side options, some don't. I think the cheapest was Skyline at $89 per. I don't know where you're staying in Maui but there is one closer to Kaanapali by Skyline also. Others listed Kapalua adventures and Pi'iholo Ranch

We did the Skyline Kaanapali tour a few years ago. It was so much fun! The company has been around for a long time, and we thought it was a good value for the money. The guides were very friendly and IMO, the lines were more fun than thrilling. We felt very safe.

Thanks. Are choice is with flyin hawaaian group their Kapalua 4 line zip course. Too chicken to go backwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter