Ziplining in Vancouver?

ClaireinTN

Mouseketeer
We will be in Vancouver a few days after our Alaska cruise and one of the things we (my kids at least) wouldl ike to do is ziplining. Is Grouse Mountain the best place?

Would love to get to Whittier but not enough time this trip.

Yes Grouse is the best if you can't get up to Whistler, just make sure to make reservations first so you aren't waiting. There are 5 different ziplines, its a great experience :)

Yes Grouse is the best if you can get up to Whistler, just make sure to make reservations first so you aren't waiting. There are 5 different ziplines, its a great experience :)

Cool! Since we can do this - and a lumberjack show - at Grouse Mountain in the 3 days before our cruise and for a fraction of the cost of excursions later on in ports, we figured that kind of frees up more time for other activities that interest us. Plus, the age for ziplining at Grouse Mountain is lower than on the cruise, so we can do it as a family.

Thanks for the scoop!

Cool! Since we can do this - and a lumberjack show - at Grouse Mountain in the 3 days before our cruise and for a fraction of the cost of excursions later on in ports, we figured that kind of frees up more time for other activities that interest us. Plus, the age for ziplining at Grouse Mountain is lower than on the cruise, so we can do it as a family.

Thanks for the scoop!

We'll be in Vancouver for 4 days prior to our cruise and we have the zipline at Grouse booked. I emailed them and it's true that there is no age limit for ziplining, there is a weight limit that must be met by all zipliners. If I recall, it's 70lbs - 250 lbs. Tickets are 118 CAD per person and can be reserved in advance. I already have ours as I didn't want to wait or find them sold out when we got there. http://www.grousemountain.com/Winter/adrenaline-adventures/mountain-ziplines-vancouver.asp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter