Ziplining/River Tubing in Jamaica- need help packing!

CortCDR

Earning My Ears
Less than 2 weeks out so I’m trying to pack. Has anyone gone on the Ziplinig/River Tubing w/ Adventure Falls excursion in Jamaica? Trying to figure out what we need for our excursion bag. Thanks in advance!

Less than 2 weeks out so I’m trying to pack. Has anyone gone on the Ziplinig/River Tubing w/ Adventure Falls excursion in Jamaica? Trying to figure out what we need for our excursion bag. Thanks in advance!
We were suppose to the river tubing excursion, but we had skip Jamaica due to bad weather. We were going to take watershoes(required), sunscreen, bug spray, towels, and some cash in case we needed it for anything. I don't remember if the info said they had lockers to keep things in or not. Have fun, I was disappointed we missed out on this. My dh and dd have ziplined before. The place they did it, told them to wear gloves(work kind, not cold weather type) and they had to wear tennis shoes.

We were suppose to the river tubing excursion, but we had skip Jamaica due to bad weather. We were going to take watershoes(required), sunscreen, bug spray, towels, and some cash in case we needed it for anything. I don't remember if the info said they had lockers to keep things in or not. Have fun, I was disappointed we missed out on this. My dh and dd have ziplined before. The place they did it, told them to wear gloves(work kind, not cold weather type) and they had to wear tennis shoes.
Thank you!!

We also leave in less than 2 weeks so I think we are on the same cruise.

From my experience with zip lines and tubing (pre water shoes) you need closed toe shoes. I’ve read you need bug spray for any excursions on the river or in the woods. I’m from the south so I would say get a good bug spray is really needed. We like the Rebel spray. It’s sold in the outdoor / camping section of Walmart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter