Zippedeedoodah (sp) tip for today!?

cnids00

Love is in the little touches
First time we went to WDW they had this on the TV's in your resort room and we loved it, 2nd visit they had taken it away and replaced it with a girl showing things around the world, which we thought was boring... :rolleyes1

What do have now?

It would be fun to have the Zip-version back, but does anyone know?

Thanks! :wave2:

Wish they would bring back the zippa-dee-doo-dah tip for the day program. They one they replaced it with is boring and does not cover half of what the old one did. When I stayed at the Polynesian in 2003, I set my video camera up on a tri-pod and taped the whole tip for the day show, as my nephews loved this channel on their visits. It's fun to watch it at home. They loved seeing the claymation stuff, as well as the letters shaped as different things move around to make the phrase.

Thanks!

We need to get a petition going, it's more magical!!!!!

Yeah, bring it back!!!!!!

I haven't seen the "zippa-dee-doo-dah tip for the day" in a few years. We miss it too.

cnids00 said:
First time we went to WDW they had this on the TV's in your resort room and we loved it, 2nd visit they had taken it away and replaced it with a girl showing things around the world, which we thought was boring... :rolleyes1

What do have now?

It would be fun to have the Zip-version back, but does anyone know?

Thanks! :wave2:

Yes, it's changed a little. While we were there in November we noted that they had a whole new annoying girl telling us about everything to be done at WDW (instead of Krissa, the original recipe annoying girl). No tip of the day, though, sadly.

As a child, and even now as an adult, I always looked forward to checking into our hotel room and watching the WDW channel. I don't care for the program they run now, but the previous ones were very enjoyable to watch. It was kind of like a "welcome to WDW" that got me even more excited about being there.

Added that link as a shortcut on my computer. This way, when I really need that WDW fix, I can play this :happytv: :surfweb: and think I only have 5 months left until I'm finally there!!! :jumping1:

Thanks for the link. We have been missing that on our trips too. The Top 7 things just haven't done it for me like Zipadeedodah Tip for Today did.

Awesome!! :cool1: Thanks so much for the link! It is now in my Disney folder of favorites. My DS grinned from ear to ear when he heard the music; of course, so did I!! :yay: I love the "zippa-dee-doo-dah tip for today day". I'll sign the petition to bring it back! Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the link. :dance3:

Thanks So Much!!!!

My daughter is so thrilled!!! We didn't think we'd ever hear it again! :figment:

You are all very welcome lol. I have needed this link as much as it sounds like you guys do! lol.

You should have seen me when I first found the video a couple months ago! I was nicely pleased! :goodvibes

On that site, the top 7 is directly under that video. I compared them, and Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah is a tad better! ;)

I am now on the, "I NEED to be at WDW NOW!!!!" Stage, so I have been going nuts with Disney...a few people called me a "Disney Freak" and well, I'd have to agree! lol....anyway this relates to the link because I have needed this kind of thing to help ease this "temptation", this, "eagerness" and this, "high" of mine :rotfl:

40 more days :cool1: :cool1: ...(my word, I remember starting this countdown over a year ago...boy how time flies...)

It's funny, because we leave for "The World" on Monday & I just haven't really fallen into the state of pre-trip excitement that I normally do......This video put me there!

Thanks Again For Providing The Magic! :wizard:

Thank you, thank you! For years I used to watch this over and over in our hotel. Often, it would be "backround noise", and everything would stop when the guy with the yellow shirt would come on for his "zip-a-dee-doo-dah tip for the day". For a short time after it ended on English speaking TV, I could still get it on the Spanish version (and the whole zipadeedoodah was in English!). I miss it so much, wish it was back.

Am I the only one who likes the top 7 must do? I know Tracy (I think that's her name) can be annoying but don't we all wish we were her and could do what she does? :cheer2: Anyway, my local cable company (Comcast) had this program and several others (mostly re: EE) running on On Demand. We watched Top 7 and it was just like being back at WDW :cloud9: -well almost :rotfl2: I noticed that all the shows were leaving OD soon, so I recorded each one. Now I can watch whenever I want, and we will as we get closer to departure.

Dizneydaz said:
Am I the only one who likes the top 7 must do? I know Tracy (I think that's her name) can be annoying but don't we all wish we were her and could do what she does? :cheer2: Anyway, my local cable company (Comcast) had this program and several others (mostly re: EE) running on On Demand. We watched Top 7 and it was just like being back at WDW :cloud9: -well almost :rotfl2: I noticed that all the shows were leaving OD soon, so I recorded each one. Now I can watch whenever I want, and we will as we get closer to departure.

Yes, I do like the top 7! (though I like the Zip-a-dee-do-dah just a tad more. lol simply because the girl can be on the annoying side lol).

I remember seeing this all time down in WDW and it is nice to hear considering it reminds me of fun times had!! :cool1:

I suppose I pretty much like any kind of Resort TV as it is something you experience in Disney, no where else... ;)

Woaah Loves Disney!!! :love:

You should have seen my DH and DD's faces when I played the link, it brought back so many memories from our very first trip to WDW in 2003, thank you so so much!!!! :happytv:

I'm saving it to my desktop!

a few people called me a "Disney Freak"

I am proud to be called a Disney freak!! Can't tell you how many people have told me I should just go work for Disney. Would if I could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter