Zippy Shuttles

thumbyskates

Earning My Ears
Just got back from our visit to Disneyland with my DH, and DDs (4 and 1) - had to share about our use with Zippy Shuttles, because I couldn't find any info on them on the boards before we left. I found really good reviews on a few sites, but thought I'd spread it here.

Their website is a bit sketchy/old school, so I was almost put off, but went with it anyways and am SO glad I did. We flew into LAX - we called when we arrived to the baggage terminal and shuttle arrived outside the door within 10 minutes (we actually had to tell him to wait an extra 5 minutes because we still had to go to the bathroom!). He provided carseats/booster seats for both kids, already installed (it was late at night when we got in, so definitely helpful). We got into Disneyland-area quickly.

He also picked us up on our leaving date, 10 minutes early and got us to the airport. It was $170 round trip for a private van with the carseats (worth it to us, we didn't have to pay to bring carseats along!).

Website is here - http://zippyshuttle.net/

Cars were clean, driver was great!

Just got back from our visit to Disneyland with my DH, and DDs (4 and 1) - had to share about our use with Zippy Shuttles, because I couldn't find any info on them on the boards before we left. I found really good reviews on a few sites, but thought I'd spread it here.

Their website is a bit sketchy/old school, so I was almost put off, but went with it anyways and am SO glad I did. We flew into LAX - we called when we arrived to the baggage terminal and shuttle arrived outside the door within 10 minutes (we actually had to tell him to wait an extra 5 minutes because we still had to go to the bathroom!). He provided carseats/booster seats for both kids, already installed (it was late at night when we got in, so definitely helpful). We got into Disneyland-area quickly.

He also picked us up on our leaving date, 10 minutes early and got us to the airport. It was $170 round trip for a private van with the carseats (worth it to us, we didn't have to pay to bring carseats along!).

Website is here - http://zippyshuttle.net/

Cars were clean, driver was great!

I am looking for a shuttle service and theyresponded to my e-mail promptly and witha good rate.

Thank you for adding this review. We have Zippy reserved for our first trip in August with DD5. I'm happy to hear that you liked them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter