Zita from Hugary still at Palo?

dznymom1

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if Zita from Hungary is still at Palo. Of our 3 experiences at Palo, we enjoyed ourselves the most with Zita. She is just fabulous. We would like to request her if she is still there, assuming that they take requests :) Has anyone had her recently?

She was still there on the May 11th Cruise. She is probably the best server I have ever had. Very attentive to her guest's needs. and very quick witted.

Zita from Hungary was there on the 3/23/02 Magic cruise. She was excellent.

And we had a different Zita from Hungary as our assistant server in the regular dining rooms on the same cruise. She did an outstanding job! Very friendly, and great with the kids!

You won't go wrong if you get Zita and Zita.

Zita is the best, and she knows we talk about her on this board, LOL! :D I don't think she's come here directly but she had heard of our board when I talked to her about it last December.

We saw her on the 5/25 cruise, although we didn't get a chance to talk to her.
Over the course of our cruise, we were served by Carita and Salvatorre and they were both great!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Zita was awesome! She took care of us on the 5/11 cruise when we had 7 of us at PALO's. Love her accent!!!

Thanks for the responses! We will definitely request Zita and hopefully will get her for either brunch or our 20th Anniversary Dinner. The other servers we had at Palo were great, but Zita i simply the best!

She was our server on the April 20th cruise! She was GREAT!!!
(All of our servers were great...)

Zita was our server on the 5/25 western! She was outstanding! We've also had Marko who was excellent! If you get Zita let her order for your - her recommendations were superb!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter