Zita from palo

wdwgoose

DIS Veteran
ZITA was a server in palo about 10 years ago, she has returned to DCL as a head server on the dream, She ask me to post this as she last touch with many friends over the years.
She made our second cruise one of the most enjoyable ones. So far we have done 11 Disney cruises and this 4 night DREAM meeting up with her again was very special,

garRy

Zits was our head server on the Dream over Christmas and she is absolutely wonderful! Thoroughly enjoyed talking with her - she was the best head server I have ever seen!

On our honeymoon cruise on the magic in January 2000, we had an assistant server in the regular dining rooms named Zita. We loved her! Wondering if this is the same person?

Zita was our head server on the Dream a couple of weeks ago!!!! She was great!!!!!

Zita, was our HS on the Dream back in October, for a b2b2b cruise and she was such a sweetheart.

We wanted to stay with our servers for all three cruises, but somehow ended up without them on the 2nd cruise, she saw us at the end of the 2nd cruise and asked if anything had gone wrong since we had moved off her rotation, I was so worried that she was upset, she had us back on the rotation within 5 minuets for the third cruise. I would request her again and again and again.

PJ

I will request her again next year too!!!! Who else did you have for your serving team? Do you know how many servers the head server is in charge of? :)

Zita was our head server too. My toddler loved her!!! I have a picture of her with our youngest. I will try to upload it.

This is Zita our head server. My baby loved her. Everytime we would see her, she would run up to her & give Zita a big hug!:)

448.jpg

bornred26 said:
This is Zita our head server. My baby loved her. Everytime we would see her, she would run up to her & give Zita a big hug!:)

Wow and Zita is gorgeous, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter