ZOETA...Help!

Kevenswife2

WDW vs DLR...impossible to choose a favorite!
I've tried for two days now to cancel this. I call well within their business hours but I keep getting a recording telling me when their normal business hours are. Last time I checked 6:25pm was well within 8a-8p! Same thing today...open 9a-1p, I started calling at 9a and get the same d@mn recording.

Their toll-free number is no longer in service (imagine that) so I'm having to call chargeable numbers.

What can I do? Today (Sat) is my last day to cancel and then they'll charge me $49.95 + $6.95 s&h!!

And of course, I've never received the product from them! Looks like just another weight loss scam.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I've discovered Zoeta Weight Loss is part of the Ultima Group Pharmacuticals. Ultima Patch and Ultima Smile are also part of the group. I've tried calling them as well and their toll-free numbers are also no longer in service. I was given the same 1-920 phone number as Zoeta uses. And it's 11:30a on Sat (normal business hours are 9a-1p) and still no answer :confused3 .

I did this one in June and didn't have a problem with them, in fact I had a very nice, chatty C.S. rep when I cancelled. Looking back through my records I have 888-537-6508, M-F 7-9 and S 9-1 CST, as their hours. And looking back I see this one does list the same number as Ultima Smile I did back in May. I seem to remember Tricia from SR telling us that Ultima was having some internal problems and to be wary. If you didn't get the product you can always call your CC company and dispute the charge. Hope you get this settled soon.

I seem to remember Tricia from SR telling us that Ultima was having some internal problems and to be wary. If you didn't get the product you can always call your CC company and dispute the charge. Hope you get this settled soon.

Just my luck :guilty: One good thing...I searched my cc online statement and haven't been charged even the s&h yet. What scares me are the charges if I don't cancel within the trial period :sad2:

Will have to try Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter