• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ZOMG! Disney Reservation System DOWN!

kp22090

"I would rather entertain and hope that people lea
Has anyone else been having issues making or pricing a Disney Reservation this morning? I have been trying to acceess the system for that past 2 hrs with no luck. Not sure if it's my computer network or a Disney Problem (OMG not a Disney problem.). Let me know if anyone else is having issues.

Has anyone else been having issues making or pricing a Disney Reservation this morning? I have been trying to acceess the system for that past 2 hrs with no luck. Not sure if it's my computer network or a Disney Problem (OMG not a Disney problem.). Let me know if anyone else is having issues.

I've been trying this morning too with no luck. The screen reads that it is experiencing high demand and to try back later.

Just tried to call about my existing reservation, and they said the system is down so it can be upgraded, and it should be back up at 5:00 pm.

That is so weird. I had that problem yesterday afternoon and night. But I have had no troubles today....Nevermind just went on and could not access anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter