• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zootopia Characters: Nick & Judy

Elias1901

Suitcase and a Dream
Hey all,

Just wondering if Nick & Judy still do meet and greets anywhere at DLR anymore or did Marvel characters all but kick them out of the mix? We'd like to see them on our upcoming trip but I have a feeling that the ship for that sailed at the end of spring or something...

Thanks!

They were there when we were there last month. We met Nick in DCA because we happened to walk by while he was out. We didn't see Judy but I'm pretty sure she was available to meet as well.

They were there when we were there last month. We met Nick in DCA because we happened to walk by while he was out. We didn't see Judy but I'm pretty sure she was available to meet as well.

Ah, I see! Was this still in Hollywood Land?

Hey all,

Just wondering if Nick & Judy still do meet and greets anywhere at DLR anymore or did Marvel characters all but kick them out of the mix? We'd like to see them on our upcoming trip but I have a feeling that the ship for that sailed at the end of spring or something...

Thanks!

DH bumped into Nick and Judy at the Grizzly National Park area while I was riding with the older kids

Hmm... interesting! Would you say the best course of action if trying to run into them on purpose is to check with Chamber of Commerce, day of?

We haven't bumped into them again by accident but I have found the best thing is to talk to a character CM and they have always been willing to tell us where/what time we would find someone

We haven't bumped into them again by accident but I have found the best thing is to talk to a character CM and they have always been willing to tell us where/what time we would find someone

Will do! Thanks. :)

The easiest way to find out is to check the DL app.

We met them Monday on the pathway to Grizzly National Park just across from The Little Mermaid ride. Just note they do not sign and when we met them they did not have a photo pass photographer with them.

We saw them right across from Little Mermaid- but for us they did not do photos, they played a game for probably 20 minutes where the kids in line joined them for a hunt to find a "weasel". They would stop random people and the handler would ask them questions as if the kids were detectives on a case. The group walked down to the end of the Grizzly River area as well as out in front of the Little Mermaid ride. Then they lined the kids up and swore them is as detectives and gave them Honorary Citizens of Disneyland pins. It was a cute experience and Nick and Judy held hands with the kids but other than them standing with the line of kids at the little swearing in ceremony there were no photo ops available at all. Still cute, though!

We met nick in DCA too last year. I had no idea who he was but my daughter did. She loved him.
I believe he was near the Monsters Inc ride. There was no line he took pictures with DD and danced a bit.

Ah, I see! Was this still in Hollywood Land?
Yes he was on the sidewalk either in Hollywood land or on Buena Vista Street. I can't remember offhand which but I'm pretty sure they were both listed in the app with their times and locations.

E270F982-D3CE-4750-BC0B-18CF8259B559.jpeg Checked the app for you and they are both available to meet as of today. In the pathway between Little Mermaid and Grizzly River Run as some PP have mentioned.

Here’s a screenshot of Nick’s availability today

Last year we saw them and got great photos - it sounds like photos may not be a thing now? We don't have kids, so as cute as that game mentioned above sounds, I would be disappointed if we found them and no photos were offered. I can manage without photopass photographer, however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter