Zootopia

We saw it last night. It was quite a unique experience. For whatever reason, two adult individuals thought it would be appropriate to show up to the theater wearing fox ears and fox tails. No joke. I have no idea how they even sat down. Then, one of them turned to the other, made a high-pitched barking sound while pointing at their popcorn, and was handed said popcorn. As I type this, I can't believe this actually happened.

The family in front of us had three kids, who burst out laughing. The grandmother said "Oh my..." and sounded exactly like Amy's mother on Everybody Loves Raymond, which sent us into hysterics, along with the people behind us, and it's a miracle that everybody managed to quiet down before the start of the movie.

The movie itself was wonderful. So, if you can avoid the issue of grown people dressing up and acting like animals at your local theater, I think you'll enjoy it. :rotfl2:

This does not surprise me. All I had to do was see the promotional picture of Judy Hopps and the fox guy and I knew all the "Furries" of the world would be foaming at the mouth for this movie. I shudder to think of all the questionable fan fiction and fan art it has probably already inspired...

Just came back from seeing it and loved it. The cinema I went to was packed and it was more the adults rather than the kids that were reacting and laughing.

Will probably go again when it has died down a bit, to enjoy on the big screen one more time

This does not surprise me. All I had to do was see the promotional picture of Judy Hopps and the fox guy and I knew all the "Furries" of the world would be foaming at the mouth for this movie. I shudder to think of all the questionable fan fiction and fan art it has probably already inspired...
My first thought was of "that scene" in The Shining.

Loved it....thought some parts were a bit intense.
Saw it on the Disney Fantasy :)
I have a question...since the Anchor character changes depending on what region you see the movie in, what was the character on your cruise?
Cc1WXWZUEAAIjQl.jpg

I liked it, and I usually a) hate movies, and b) doubly hate kids movies. :) My families, who likes movies, thought it was great!

I have a question...since the Anchor character changes depending on what region you see the movie in, what was the character on your cruise?
Cc1WXWZUEAAIjQl.jpg
Here in the Bahamas we also got the moose. I didn't even realize they changed the anchor in other countries. Quite interesting.

As other posters mentioned, I and my DH and friends loved the movie and were telling jokes about it afterwards. DH makes a ridiculously funny impersonation of the sloth lol. However, I would anticipate that several younger kids would be frightened by certain parts. My friend's nephew certainly did.

DW, DS and I saw it Saturday and loved it. Can't wait until it comes out on video. Best Walt Disney Studios animated movie since Tangled, IMHO.

I haven't seen it, but I watch two movie reviewers (Chris Stuckman and Andre Meadows) I watch on YouTube both lve it.

Canadians (and a few Americans) should know who the moose anchor is....he's Peter Mansbridge, presenter of the CBC flagship news program THE NATIONAL.

I loved the film. Judy Hopps is so cute! :)

We are waiting for school holidays in a couple of weeks. Kids are looking forward to it. Personally i'm counting down to Finding Dory then Moana (although I anticipated there to be local anger over the use of Maui)

I saw it with a friend last night! We're both in our 20s and loved it! Fantastic overall message that I think a lot of people need to hear right about now. Best Disney movie I've seen in awhile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter