Zumba??

SLK1

DIS Veteran
Strange question, but we leave March 27th on the Dream and I was wondering if any recent cruisers noticed if they had any Zumba classes on-board? Or any fitness classes, other than just working out on machines?

I wish they did. Never saw it, i do it at least 3 times a week. I know they have yoga, spin etc. I wish they would add zumba!

DW is a Zumba instructor and she was equally disappointed that there was not a single class offered on our last sailing.

She swears shes going to teach her own class on the sports deck in May :rotfl:

DW is a Zumba instructor and she was equally disappointed that there was not a single class offered on our last sailing.

She swears shes going to teach her own class on the sports deck in May :rotfl:

When in May and what ship? I may want to join her :thumbsup2

Ha Ha ha!

I am a Jazzercise instructor and have dreamed about holding an impromptu class on "secret" deck 7 on all of our previous 4 cruises! :dance3:
Just need a sound system and word of mouth!

I am disappointed that they don't even have space for a class anymore in the fitness center (classic ships). Think they put spinning bikes in there then remodeled the spa?? Something like that.
Oh well. Deck 4 jogging, then weights and stretching in the club. :)

If there are enough Guest's (via the Cruise meet's thread) then the spa staff may be willing to arrange with the Tech's to get a sound system arranged (the sport's deck on the Magic Class has one already) or just a portable system if possible. RBD isn't available at that time in the morning as it could disturb other Guest's as is SS.
Bringing a CD of the upbeat Zumba type music would help as well if you tried to arrange it.

Ex Techie :)

Ha Ha ha!

I am a Jazzercise instructor and have dreamed about holding an impromptu class on "secret" deck 7 on all of our previous 4 cruises! :dance3:
Just need a sound system and word of mouth!

I am disappointed that they don't even have space for a class anymore in the fitness center (classic ships). Think they put spinning bikes in there then remodeled the spa?? Something like that.
Oh well. Deck 4 jogging, then weights and stretching in the club. :)

Jazzersize would be fun too. I don't get into running and/or weights.

When in May and what ship? I may want to join her :thumbsup2

We're on the pacific coast repo out of LA on the 14th. I think shes trying to find some classes to take too but they're hard to find in advance.

I just want some good meals and smooth sailing! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter