zurg, do not sign up for the newbie meet

OkieDisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We already have evil Tammy going.....

BWWAAAHHHAAAAA!!!

:D

I think I would scare newbies - the cape and all.

Zurg and Zurgswife

You are more than welcome to drop in on the "evil" malificent group. I'm sure Steve won't mind but then again if you are staying at the BCV you might not want to be seen with the likes of us "lower" evil people who are staying at the Swolphin. :p :p

PS I am not evil. I am innocent, I tell ya, innocent. :rolleyes:

No Tammy even though we are DVCer's.. this is a last minute trip ......we are also staying at the Swolphin.....gotta get those SPG points....

So, we will consider mixing with the low lives.....at the swolphin...:D :D :D :D

I knew there was something I liked about the two of you. :p

Actually this is my first time at the Swan. Hope I am not disappointed.

My favorite resort is the Contemporary tower room MK view. Gotta love those free upgrades.

Since Tammy wants you I added you to their group!!!

BWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH

(See the newbie meet thread!)))

:D

(Will you be there by the morning of the 4th?)

Zurg scared me!!!! Those costumes are scarey ;) So you are fratenizing with the low lifes huh?? I'll see about that!!!!

I think that you need a room over looking the dumpsters.... ;)

Speaking of costumes is someone going to bring Glo some water wings?

Isn't it about now that someone usually threatens to throw glo in the lagoon (or substitute any other body of H2O at WDW)? I seem to recall a little synchronized swimming she was going to do last year...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter