Zurich to DLP??? How do I get there???

Tink rules

<font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t
I've never been to Europe.. may be there on business this year for a bit... have always heard about the rail service over there...

Anyone know how I can get from Zurich to DLP????

Hi Michelle and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

Can't help with European rail travel myself. Have a look at www.skyscanner.net for flights :)

I have considered taking the train from deep in the corner of Bavaria, and also tried to help someone plan a route from Stuttgart. While I do advocate train travel, discount airlines have sprung up all over Europe and are usually a much better bargain now than train travel. If you factor in the time savings, airfare becomes an even better bargain.

The skyscanner site has some great fares...

oh, and if you are from America, DON'T buy your train ticket on line from a consolidator or local travel agent or American or English language website. The fares directly from the website for that country are much cheaper. www.sncf.fr for the TGV from CDG was less than 1/2 of what is quoted on the Rail Europe site and similar. Same with buying directly from www.bahn.de (German rail site)

Most European sites have an option to turn the language into English if you don't read another language.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter