Zzzzzz

The "man" is trying to keep us from having fun!

Funny that.
You'd think a Chat Board would encourage discourse -
Instead of implementing increasing more restrictive rules that impede it.
:sad2:
I"m an adult - I can lookout for myself thanks.
Bring on the political, the polar opinions, the controversial, the bawdy!
:surfweb:
It's like watching paint dry over here now!
... and not even an interesting color boring old beige!

Yeah it's been quite a while since I've spent any time here. Sadly it has become very quiet. :sad:

Also bring on the repetitive, tedious, never ending, asinine questions about GayDays - even those would be a welcome respite!

MrPurrrfect said:
Also bring on the repetitive, tedious, never ending, asinine questions about GayDays - even those would be a welcome respite!

You can't catch the gay from Gay days but can you catch the joy during nights of joy? I realized that our September trip is during the nights of joy weekend and my initial thought was, "crap how will I explain all the religious zealots to my baby boys?" My second thought was "oh crap I sound just like one of the homophobes who post about gay days on the Dis." So I checked my negative self!

Well - guess maybe it's just nap time here? :faint:

(You can't light a fire without a spark - and in this case - with a gallon of gasoline :rolleyes1)

MrPurrrfect said:
Well - guess maybe it's just nap time here? :faint:

(You can't light a fire without a spark - and in this case - with a gallon of gasoline :rolleyes1)

Hey old man! I tried to spark some conversation. Pay attention!

I've heard of FUN!

They're this really awesome gay friendly group that plays great music! :goodvibes

You can't catch the gay from Gay days but can you catch the joy during nights of joy? I realized that our September trip is during the nights of joy weekend and my initial thought was, "crap how will I explain all the religious zealots to my baby boys?" My second thought was "oh crap I sound just like one of the homophobes who post about gay days on the Dis." So I checked my negative self!

Chelle, I realize your post was half tongue-in-cheek, but Val & I try to tolerate even them. :laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter