• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

„Did you feel pressured to provide only EXCELLENT ratings?“

I'm not very chatty, but I so love reading your trip reports.
Thanks for sharing all your fabulous adventures :goodvibes

Sgt. Jeff and Family Reporting for a hungry ride threw tought and delicious pictures and a magical trip almost like spaceship earth but A WHOLE lot better !!!

I'm joining in! I may be lurking more than commenting but I'm here!

Thank-you Karin!!! I'm excited for your new TR! They are always amazing :)

Looking forward to your newest report. I don't know how you keep it all straight between TR and PTR - you must have a lot of notes at home! :goodvibes

Hi Karin! Of course I couldn't miss joining in for another great Disney trip! :woohoo:

I'm here! Can't wait to read your report! :yay:

I can't believe we are on page 3 already and you're just getting started!

:) We are so looking forward to cruising with you again!

:hug:

Joining in and reliving my Dream memories through u. It's hard to believe it's been two months since leaving the Dream. More difficult to believe is that I'm still on cruise day 1 in my TR.
Just so busy with my new promotion.... Earning more money to give to the mouse.

Congratulations on your promotion! It's awesome that you decided to join in here as well. :goodvibes
And don't worry I am not the fastest to update myself. :rotfl2:

:yay: I made it, Karin!!! Thank you!! :yay:

Yeah, Christine!
So nice to see you again, especially since this is the cruise that you should have been on too! :hug:

OMG!! SOOOOO funny!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great to see that you like it! Welcome over here, Ellen! :goodvibes

I'm not very chatty, but I so love reading your trip reports.
Thanks for sharing all your fabulous adventures :goodvibes

Welcome! How nice to know that you are here and following along as well. No need to thank us for sharing our adventures - it definitely is our pleasure. :goodvibes

I'm here...I'll try and catch up when I get home.

Enjoy your vacation, Kathy! You earned it. :goodvibes
I am just glad you will be along for the trip as well.

I'm joining!! Can't wait. :yay:

Great to have you join in as well! Welcome! :goodvibes

Sgt. Jeff and Family Reporting for a hungry ride threw tought and delicious pictures and a magical trip almost like spaceship earth but A WHOLE lot better !!!

Hi Jeff! :hug:
I am honoured to have Sgt. Jeff and family along for the trip as well. Hope I can get you in the right mood for your upcoming cruise and I promise you will not leave here hungry. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter