«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

I need June ASAP! We will be there from 05/30 till 06/06 and I can't plan my days with out it. I can't seem to figure out the Disney TA link above. It won't open on my computer. It just keeps trying to load.

You'll have to climb the beautiful himilayas to find him, and then and only then, you should be humble and contrite.

* 3 years ago

Expecting the Disney TA site to release July Hours sometime tomorrow!!! Just checked the site and it said it was down for maintenance! Historically, the new months hours have been released on the 3rd Friday of the month! :goodvibes

Agreed Eventer98, we are staying 6/29-7/6 and have the same problem. I've been watching the website daily in hopes they post July park times. :surfweb:
I usually go with EMH at the evening times, but we will just try something different this time. I can't see going to another park for our ADR's in the heat and crowds of summer!:scared1:

I kinda feel it's a blessing in disguise since I think the parks will be swamped twds the end of our trip/4th of July weekend. The plan right now is to avoid the parks during EMH.

August hours will more than likely be posted on the Disney TA site next Friday! :goodvibes They are very prompt about posting the 3rd Friday of the month!!! :cool1:

This may not belong on this thread, but does anyone know when they release dates/times for MNSSHP? We are going in October and this is a must do for us!

Thank you!

I am considering a DVC ownership. does anyone know what the rules are for early entry?

I am considering a DVC ownership. does anyone know what the rules are for early entry?

I could be wrong - but I think the only early entry is for ALL on-site resort guests. I didn't think they have specific DVC early entry days - but I am certainly no expert!

I think they have early and evening extra hours for each park, each week, but again I'm not an expert so other people might know more.

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter