~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

You should come with me one night to watch Leo DJ. It's entertaining because he gets drunk and throws his CDs out of frustration.

:rotfl: That was just one night...first time it ever happened to me...Me, get drunk?? Never...:rolleyes1

I'm in Saddle Brook woot woot. You should come with me one night to watch Leo DJ. It's entertaining because he gets drunk and throws his CDs out of frustration.

I might have to take you up on that! hmm....is there a Dis NJ/NY singles topic started? we might need to start one! :) Seems like there's a few of us!

I might have to take you up on that! hmm....is there a Dis NJ/NY singles topic started? we might need to start one! :) Seems like there's a few of us!

sometimes i like to think nj/ny/pa area are very popular on this board..always nice to see and met friendly neighbors from the tri-state area :cool1:

I heard there was to be a NYC meet but haven't heard any more about it. I think everyone is too busy going to WDW! I will be in NY on Nov 3rd, got some tickets to go to the Conan show.

Fun show, you will have a great time. I used to work there...he is hilarious.

Hey, you wouldn't know a girl from Illinois named Molly, would you? She was an intern there two years ago and I think she is still there. We were both volunteers at a beer fest.

It won't be the first time to be on the show, this will be about the fourth. Also have been on the Letterman show, at both NBC and CBS. In fact, back in the NBC days it was super easy to get tickets, we went almost once a month. And coincidently one of his frequent guest back then was a guy named Jay Leno.

Hey, you wouldn't know a girl from Illinois named Molly, would you? She was an intern there two years ago and I think she is still there. We were both volunteers at a beer fest.

No I was actually a Page there for about a year in 1999 & 2000. A loooooong time ago. It was the best job I ever had!

I just heard from the group that is at Disney right now and they are having a great time!...:)

Hey Shawn! Thanks for updating our progress LOL I remember Darcy on the phone in the room and I had her take a pic of the little Captain Morgan bottle to send to Duckie. For a minute there, it felt like you guys were there with us, in spirit at least :)

Hey Shawn! Thanks for updating our progress LOL I remember Darcy on the phone in the room and I had her take a pic of the little Captain Morgan bottle to send to Duckie. For a minute there, it felt like you guys were there with us, in spirit at least :)

We were there in spirit for sure...It was nice to hear from you guys as well...
Did Darcy show you the picture that I sent to her?...

We were there in spirit for sure...It was nice to hear from you guys as well...
Did Darcy show you the picture that I sent to her?...

Sorry Shawn, I didn't. I kept it for my eyes only, ya know, I want confirmation before sharing, but the kiss was cute. I miss you two. I hope we can hook up again real soon. If not December, maybe you two could come out in March while I am there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter