ºoº "13" more days to 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet...yeeaaa!

Hi, Lou :wave2:! Great pictures! And I love the one of your daughter in "your" Main Street spot. And there is even a picture of me, my lime green stuff, and my mom in there (from the back :earboy2: ). I wish I could have had more time to hang out with y'all. Your wife is sooo nice ::yes::.

Oh - and how did you get those Small World pictures? Through a hole in the "tent"?

Hi Krista!! GREAT meet you and your mom! You are both such nice people, it was great to finally meet face to face!

Thank you for the kind words about Deanna as well. Too bad we weren't able to spend more time getting to know you both - crazy week!

As for the IASW pictures, if you ake a look at the engles I took them from, you can probably guess where my vantage point was. I found a teeny tiny scratch in a blacked out window, and let the camera do the rest! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter