ºoº "13" more days to 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet...yeeaaa!

I'll be at WDW on 12/11 to 12/13 and would love to attend some of the Mousefest events. I can definately make it to the big meet on Sat. This is my first trip in Dec. and want to see all the parks decorated and the Osbourne lights. I'll also be going to MVMCP on the 12th.

Sam

Originally posted by Frollo27
I'll be at WDW on 12/11 to 12/13 and would love to attend some of the Mousefest events. I can definately make it to the big meet on Sat. This is my first trip in Dec. and want to see all the parks decorated and the Osbourne lights. I'll also be going to MVMCP on the 12th.

Sam

:wave: Hi, Sam. I hope to see you there, too.

And thank you everyone, I just didn't want to upset anyone.

Ray :wave:

I appreciate it, Ray, even though I will miss Mousefest, so much later it is this year. You're fine by me, Ray. ::MickeyMo

:wave: Hi, everyone. "26" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet.

Below is a quote from Jennifer and Dave Marx with two links showing a BROWSING version of the Mousefest Pocket Guide and a larger link that allows you to PRINT and CUT OUT and STAPLE together your own 2004 Mousefest Pocket Guide for both the sea and land portions.

The Pocket Guide is intended to be a concise list of the meets so you can carry it with you while you’re on your vacation. We take the information already available online and format it carefully. We’ll distribute free, printed copies of this booklet at the events. If you’d like a sneak peek at the Pocket Guide before you arrive, you have two options:

1. Download the "Browse" PDF file -- it’s specially formatted for easy viewing onscreen. You’re also welcome to print it if you wish. The actual printed booklet will be smaller. Download here: Browse version (2 MB) www.passporter.com/mousefest/mousefestpocketguidebrowse.pdf

2. Download the "Print" PDF file -- it's formatted to allow you to print an actual booklet that much likes what we'll be distributing at the events. This version isn't very helpful if you just want to look at it onscreen, however. The pages should be printed back-to-back, then folded in half and stapled. Download here: Print version (5 MB) www.passporter.com/mousefest/mousefestpocketguideprint.pdf

Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print either of these files. Most people have this on their computers already, but if you do not visit www.adobe.com for their free Reader. If you have problems viewing the files or they seem weird, you may also need to upgrade to the most recent version of the Reader (also free).

Thanks for posting the link to the Pocket Guide, Ray. :) So much to do...so little time!

Anyone else planning on going to Jellyrolls that Sunday night (the 12th)?

Originally posted by NancyIL
Thanks for posting the link to the Pocket Guide, Ray. :) So much to do...so little time!

Anyone else planning on going to Jellyrolls that Sunday night (the 12th)?

Isn't that the truth, Nancy. Sunday is a long day for me, but I am going to try and go. I've got to pack and move to a different hotel the next morning.

See you there, everyone.

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
I appreciate it, Ray, even though I will miss Mousefest, so much later it is this year. You're fine by me, Ray. ::MickeyMo

:wave: Hi, Dan. You almost posted at the same time as me. I'll see you at the MVMCP on November 30th.

Woo-Hoo!!!! :bounce: Can't wait to get there (and meet you, too, Ray!!) ::yes::

Also, I was wondering how many people usually bring their children to MouseFest, and if so, what are the age ranges.

I was planning on running a kids' version of a trivia contest (with questions created just for them) at my meet, as was wondering if people usually bring their kids, how old they are, if this is something they would be interested in attending, etc.

:wave: Hi, Lou. I think that Dave and Jennifer have a kid's meet on Thursday, December 9th at Epcot's Norway pirate ship.

Maybe they might know some families that might be interested.

And I think that there is a Magic Kingdom Family Tour where there will be families with there children.

Good luck on your trivia meet.

I'm getting a little excited now!! :bounce:

We are doing the MVMCP on the 9th...
AK the morning of the 10th
the 11th-Mega MouseFest @ the Swan Resort in Swan Ballroom Salon 10
That's what we've got planned for now........

then home on the 13th :(

Originally posted by Pooh's Pal
I'm getting a little excited now!! :bounce:

We are doing the MVMCP on the 9th...
AK the morning of the 10th
the 11th-Mega MouseFest @ the Swan Resort in Swan Ballroom Salon 10
That's what we've got planned for now........

then home on the 13th :(

:wave: Hi, Pooh's Pal. I'll be at all those meets, too. I hope to see you there each day.

Only "13" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet...Yeeeaaaa!

Thanks you, Dave Card, for the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet Floorplan.

mmm.gif

It's getting soooooooooo close for those of you going on the cruise first! I'm looking forward to arriving 10 days from now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter