ºoº "13" more days to 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet...yeeaaa!

Originally posted by Carl
I'm on the boat with Ray and you, John.

That's great Carl. I saw your name on the roster and was glad to see that you are aboard.

Originally posted by Towncrier
If you want to be on a cruise, you had better sign up QUICKLY. I checked last night within 2 hours of the cruise announcement and most of the boats were available. I checked again this morning and was surprised at how few spaces remained. At this moment, Ray's boat on December 13th has only one passenger (me) and 8 available spaces. Thanks to Ray for being a "boat host" for this event.

:wave: Hi, John. Boy...they sure did fill up fast. I'm glad to see you there.

Ray:wave:

Originally posted by NancyIL
I went on one of the MouseFest IllumiNations cruises last December, and it was great! I'm glad you guys are doing it again...wish I could be there!!!

:wave: Hi, Nancy, I wish that you could be there too. I'm glad to see that you will make the trip down to WDW. I look forward to seeing you again.

Ray :wave:

Originally posted by Carl
I'm on the boat with Ray and you, John.

:wave: Hi, Carl. That's great. I didn't know that was your last name. I think that JamesD and his wife Linda are on the boat, too. But I can't remember their last name either. I wonder who everyone else is.

Looking forward to seeing you again Carl.

HEY!!! The events for Sunday and Monday (Dec. 12 and 13) at the MK and MGM seem kind of sparse. Surely you will want to do Who Wants to Be A Millionaire at MGM!

Also, is anyone doing a CP dinner package on Sunday, Dec. 12th? I thought about going to MVMCP on the 12th, but don't want to go alone, and don't want to spend the money this trip.

:wave: Hi, again Nancy. Lou is thinking about going over to the WWTBAM after his trivia meet on Monday.

Originally posted by perfectmatch300
Barry & I will be on a boat on Sat night. John & Ray, sorry we didn't end up on the same night as you, but we've never done an Illuminations Cruise before & I didn't want to miss out by having to wait & see who was going when. I'm sure we'll make some new friends that night!
I haven't planned the rest of our Mousefest itinerary yet since I don't know how many days we'll be coming down. I chose Sat because of the Mega-Mouse Meet.
Hope to see you guys at some of the other meets during MouseFest! :wave2:
As of tonight there aren't many spaces available on any of the boats! Better act quickly if you want one!

:wave: Hi, Nancy. I can't wait to see you there. I hope to see you at the Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet on Saturday the 11th.

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only "34" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet.

On Friday morning, December 10, 2004, the Tagrel.com hosts, BetsyAnn and AliciaG will be having a "Stop, Drop and Roll Meet" at the MGM park and will meet everyone at the Rock'n'Roller Coaster Fastpass Area at 0915.

STOP - We'll meet right after rope drop, at the wall directly across from the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster fastpass machines. We'll say hello, and then each get a fastpass for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

DROP - Let's discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension... beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination...in the Tower of Terror! We'll use the standby line for this one. This could be a great opportunity for a Tagrel.com meet photo in our own elevator!

ROLL - G-Force Records has a super stretch limo waiting just for us. We'll move right thru to the garage with our fastpasses, and make it in time for the show!

It sounds like a lot of fun.

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only "33" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet.

The Mousefest 5th Annual Kilimanjaro Safari Meet will be held on Friday, December 10 at 9:30 a.m. Join Deb Wills. founder of AllEarsNet.com, for a ride into Africa! Meet outside the Kilimanjaro Safari turnstiles at 9:15 a.m.! In 2003 we had over 100 folks ride the Safari Jeeps! Be sure and join us this year!

This was a lot of fun last year.

And afterwards, there are so many more Mousefest meet afterwards, too.

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only "32" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet.

I'll list two Mousefest meets this time since one of them is booked full.

Jim Hill of Magic Kingdom Tours is FULLY BOOKED!!! Although this is a free tour, signup has always been limited due to size of group to walking around the parks and hearing Jim's information. I missed this last year, but I was very happy to keep an eye out for this and signed up for his Saturday tour which is also full. So keep an eye out next year if you want to join this tour. This year the tour is represented by DisneyCentral.com. Join host Scott Liljenquist of DisneyCentral.com and tour guide Jim Hill of JimHillMedia.com on a 2-hour tour brimming with little-known tidbits, stories, and behind-the-scenes information about the design, history, and future of the parks.

Now this second Mousefest Meet is open to everyone. Last year I went to this particular one and it was wonderful. Dr. Steve Barrett is holding one of these hidden Mickey hunts in each park each day of the Mousefest and on the Disney Wonder Cruise, too.

Hidden Mickey Hunt at Animal Kingdom park is hosted by Hidden Mickey author Steve Barrett at 11:00 A.M.. Meet in the seating area behind Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Africa. Steve will concentrate on new and hard to find Hidden Mickeys.

Dr. Steve Barrett is holding a similar tour the day before this one at Epcot.

This is open to everyone and a great meet to come and pick the brain of the author of the book, "Hidden Mickey's".

I'm going to try and go to all five of his tours. How about you?

I'm planning on at least being at the Saturday mega meet. We'll be living in Auburndale by then! :teeth: If I can tear myself away from setting up the house, I'll try and get to a few others as well.

Roberta

Originally posted by Virgo10
I'm planning on at least being at the Saturday mega meet. We'll be living in Auburndale by then! :teeth: If I can tear myself away from setting up the house, I'll try and get to a few others as well.

Roberta

:wave: That's great. Congratulations on your new house. Maybe we should hold a meet at your new house to help you move in. I hope to see you at Mousefest.

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only "31" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet.

Whoops...I missed a meet.

Recreation Arts Disney Parks will hold its 5th Annual Kali River Rapids Meet: Wet as You Wanna Be. At 10:30 A.M. at the Animal Kingdom park. Everyone will meet at the entrance to the queue with RADP Host: MickeyMom ( therealmickeymom@yahoo.com ) Please let her know if you will be attending.

I can't believe that I went on this attraction for the very first time and I did not get wet.

Lift those feet up...and they have these neat containers in the center to put your stuff so they won't get wet like backpacks.

Everyone have fun.

After getting an e-mail from Deb Wills that there were still a few seats left for the Sunday night IllumiNations cruise, I decided to go for it! I wish it were Ray's Krispy Kreme boat on Monday, but alas....I changed my mind a week ago.

Since I won't be going to MVMCP on the 12th, it will work to do the cruise Sunday night, and visit the MK until it closes at 8:00 on Monday night. I will hopefully be able to get over to Epcot after that to see Illuminations one more time.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :) Oh - I'll be staying at Pop Century!

After getting an e-mail from Deb Wills that there were still a few seats left for the Sunday night IllumiNations cruise, I decided to go for it! I wish it were Ray's Krispy Kreme boat on Monday, but alas....I changed my mind a week ago.

Since I won't be going to MVMCP on the 12th, it will work to do the cruise Sunday night, and visit the MK until it closes at 8:00 on Monday night. I will hopefully be able to get over to Epcot after that to see Illuminations one more time.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :) Oh - I'll be staying at Pop Century!

Hi, Nancy. I am so happy that you get to go to WDW. I'll see you there.

Ray

I am very excited about seeing everyone at WDW.

On another note, I have been posting on other Mousefest Disney website forums about the 2004 Mousefest 4-day Wonder cruise and Mega-Mouse Meet on Saturday, December 11th and all the other meets from Mousefest, like AllEarsNet, Passporter, Recreation Arts Disney Parks, DisneyCentral, Tagrel, and WaltDisneyTrivia. And on the DIS which is not officially participating, but I wish that they were.

I was just letting everyone know how many great Disney sites are out there. And that all of them were going to meet together at the 2004 Mousefest.

I am thinking now that maybe I should not have been so excited about the cruise and the meets and posting them everywhere. Mainly because I have nicely beem told that it may not be appropriate to post about other websites meets and offerings on other websites.

I think that I understand this now.

I want to apologize to anyone that I might have offended by posting all of these lists, websites, and meets, even if it may only be one person that was upset.

My only goal was to give information about so many Disney loving people meeting together at the place we all have in common and that is everything Walt Disney.

Most Sincerely, RaySharpton

Nancy, why don't you put yourself on the wait list for Ray's boat? Can't hurt!
As far as Ray's posts are concerned, I will just restate what I posted on another website:
Ray, you have done nothing wrong!
It would seem that there are groups of people on the web that are too 'full of themselves.'
That is exactly why I will not be attending some of these meets, and why they will get very few new people to attend, because we're made to feel like outsiders. I don't know about everybody else, but I haven't cared for cliques since high-school.
I for one love your enthusiasm in your posts, and the information that you have combined together for our benefit. It would seem that some groups want to keep their meets a secret, and exclude any "outsider's." Their loss!

Ray, I am glad that you posted them all, I don't see a problem with it.

Originally posted by JamesD
Nancy, why don't you put yourself on the wait list for Ray's boat? Can't hurt!

I just put myself on a waiting list for Ray's boat for Monday. We'll see what happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter