ºoº December 1, 2005, Thursday, MVMCP "Cinderella's Golden Carrousel" DIS/MF Meet

Here are a few pictures I had taken that night. And again, what a fun night it was!!!! :cool1:

carouselmeet-1.jpg

Jen, John and Ray

carouselmeet-2.jpg

And again

carouselmeet-3.jpg

Jen, Nancy

carouselmeet-4.jpg

Diane

carouselmeet-5.jpg

I think we saw them before, LOL

carouselmeet-6.jpg

carouselmeet-7.jpg

This is as good as a roller coaster. :cool1:

carouselmeet-8.jpg

Krista, her mom, Kay, Jen, Nancy, John, Ray

carouselmeet-9.jpg

And then I switched with Ray.​

Great evening, Ray!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for more wonderful pictures from that night. I wish I was back there right now.

And Karen - It was kind of a hectic night, but I am so glad you went ::yes::.

I hesitated posting this picture from that night earlier in the thread, but I posted it somewhere else on the DIS so I'll go ahead and post it here :) :

f10b55c2.jpg

Front: Trina, TLinden16, and KayTX
Back: NancyIL, SideshowBob, Goofy4Tink, Dan Murphy, KristaTX, KathyTX, and Towncrier

Man, that was a fun night....can't wait for the repeat next year!!! Thanks for the photos you guys.

Here are my pictures from that night :goodvibes (the are in my Design bucket (see siggy) under general if anyone wants a copy, got for it!)

12-1-carousel-ray.jpg

12-1-carousel-m-0.jpg

12-1-carousel-k-0.jpg

12-1-carousel-dda-0.jpg

12-1-carousel-dda4-0.jpg

12-1-carousel-dda3-0.jpg

12-1-carousel-dda2-0.jpg

12-1-carousel-dda1-0.jpg

Ray,

I tried to Private mail (PM) you that pictures were up, you don't have it turned on :( , no email either...

Very neat pictures, Lisa. Sure wish we were back there again, now. :cool1:

And that picture from ToT in your signature is cool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter