ºoº December 1, 2005, Thursday, MVMCP "Cinderella's Golden Carrousel" DIS/MF Meet

KristaTX said:
I did get my photo today!! The 10 of us crammed ourselves in there just right, didn't we :crowded:? I would post it, but it appears to be copyrighted :(.

You can post it, just can't copy and sell it.

I got all my pics from dec 1 ,4th and 6th! Came out great!

miss missy said:
\
This was my first ride on the carousel at WDW too :banana: !
We were on there for a LONG time :)... remember they actually kicked us off it!!!!! :rotfl2: We didn't get off it on our own people LOL!

\!

i must say--i never got kicked off a ride before this one :)

Just wanted to say HI! And say Ray.. I just listened to your interview on a Disney Podcast.. and I feel like I know a celebrity now!! LOL!! I am sorry I missed Mousefest!! Sounds like you all had a blast!

Kathy

miss missy said:
... remember they actually kicked us off it!!!!! :rotfl2: We didn't get off it on our own people LOL!.....
Yeah, I had to get off my horse, so other people could get on, then they never got on. Or was that the coach thing??

Dan Murphy said:
Yeah, I had to get off my horse, so other people could get on, then they never got on. Or was that the coach thing??

No I mean they kicked us off the whole ride after that :rotfl: I think they knew we woulda stayed on past 12am so they "shut us off" but thats ok, I ran onto Pet Pan and IASW too

Dan Murphy said:

No Dan..you guys got kicked off the Golden Chariot. Supposedly someone had requested it. But the CM kept looking around for that person and they never used the Chariot!! She seemed very confused and a bit put out that she had had to move such nice guys from the Chariot, only to have no one show up to use it!! But....it was nice seeing up there on your mighty steed. It was great fun and I'm hoping we get to do it again next year!!

miss missy said:
Oh no! I someone that went to the MVMCP last night posted the schedule
"Celebrate the Season show: (Castle Forecourt Stage) 7:00, 10:00, 11:30"

are we gonna miss it if we meet at 1130???

Yep, they sure did, I didn't find out about it until that night at MVMCP, they also changed the "twas the night before christmas show" from 6:15 to 6:45 P.M., and I was surprised at that too.

It was great seeing you. Do you have any pictures of the meet that I can post. If you just have the URL, I can put it in photopost.com.

Sincerely, Ray

cyndilou01 said:
hey Ray,
I am surprising my daughter today with a ticket the the MMVCP for tonight, so I will do my best to meet up with some fellow disers... I will be wearing my green dis lanyard, I will be looking for you...

this is exciting to meet some of the faces that I talk to. Merry Christmas everyone.

Hi, cyndilou01, did I get to see you. It was real chilly that night.

Do you have any pictures of the meet that I can post. If you just have the URL, I can put it in photopost.com.

Sincerely, Ray

Blueeyes101817 said:
It was so much fun to meet all you guys!!! hope you enjoyed the rest of your trips!

Thanks for coming Jen. It was great seeing you. Do you have any pictures of the meet that I can post. If you just have the URL, I can put it in photopost.com.

Sincerely, Ray

goofy4tink said:
Hey Ray....had a ball as usual. Thanks for the PassPorter. I got Dave to sign it and when I gave it to my dd Katie last night, I thought she was going to cry. She said it was her favorite thing I brought home for her. So, a huge hug and a kiss for you. I hope you had as much fun as I did....how many times did we actually ride?? 4 or 5?? Looking forward to next year. I may actually bring the whole family!

It was great seeing you, too, and I had a wonderful time. Do you have any pictures of the meet that I can post. If you just have the URL, I can put it in photopost.com.

Sincerely, Ray

AKQJ10 said:
Ray (and everyone else),

Had a GREAT time at the Carrousel meet! It really was a blast! Who would have thought that a bunhc of adults (in requisite winter gear) would be found riding the Carrousel at midnight? Talk about a funny sight! Lots of laughs and a fun time. Nothing like all of us letting ourselves be kids again!

Thanks to Ray for setting this up. It was really a pleasure to meet you in person, my friend. But one question...

How many days left until MouseFest 2006???

I am ready to start planning now...lol.

It was great seeing you, too, Lou. Do you have any pictures of the meet that I can post. If you just have the URL, I can put it in photopost.com.

Sincerely, Ray

Towncrier said:
Here are a few photos from the Carousel meet that I thought you might enjoy:

Towncrier & RaySharpton
RayCarousel.JPG

Dan Murphy
DanCarousel.JPG

Goofy4Tink, NancyIL, Blueeyes101817
NancyCarousel.JPG

TLinden16 (aka Jellyrolls Karen), KathyTX (aka WebmasterKathy), KristaTX
KathyCarousel.JPG

AKQJ10 (Lou Mongello - Author of the Walt Disney World Trivia Book)
LouCarousel.JPG

It was great seeing you, too, John. I can put it in photopost.com and use your pictures for next year's meet?

Sincerely, Ray

triplefigs said:
Sorry I missed the meet. We just rebooked for next Nov 28- Dec 3. Hope to see you all then!

I am so sorry to miss you this year. Your signs that you made me for my stateroom door and resort window were a great hit.

I hope to see you next year. I'll be there early again.

Sincerely, Ray

KristaTX said:
Great meet, everyone :). Thanks for planning, Ray. And it was so nice to meet you finally, Blueeyes ::yes::.

This was the first time I've ever ridden the carousel!

It was so great to see you again, Krista and everyone. Wasn't it fun. I may do Dumbo meet next year, too. I was hoping DumboOrBust would come back and host a Dumbo meet with her great hat.

Do you have any pictures of the meet that I can post. If you just have the URL, I can put it in photopost.com.

Sincerely, Ray

JamesD said:
The land portion of Mousefest 2006 will be from December 7-12, 2006 with the cruise portion taking place first from Dec. 3-7, 2006.

It was great seeing you, James and your dear wife, Linda again. That was nice of you to come by to say that you were tired, but never feel that you or anyone has to explain or have to make a meet. If you can come, just come on and enjoy yourself.

Next year, I will rest a day after getting off work before going to WDW so I won't miss your WWTBAM meet.

Do you have any pictures of the meet that I can post from the "twas the night before christmas meet? If you just have the URL, I can put it in photopost.com.

Sincerely, Ray

Blueeyes101817 said:
great pics! it was fun..although that picture of me is quite scary since im leaning back and laughing :)

I think that it is a beautiful picture. We were all children at heart that night.

Sincerely, Ray

WebmasterKathy said:
John, what are all those crazy old people doing riding that silly carousel at midnight? You'd think they could find something more responsible and adult to be doing. :rotfl:

It was so great to see you again, Kathy. Nope...we all kids at heart when at WDW...lol.

Sincerely, Ray

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter