ºoº December 1, 2005, Thursday, MVMCP's "Twas the Night Before Christmas" DIS/MF Meet

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
ºoº "Mickey's Twas the Night Before Christmas Show" DIS/Mousefest Meet ºoº

ºoº What: "Mickey's Twas the Night Before Christmas Show" DIS Meet, open to everyone, after all this is Mousefest. Update: 7/5/05 - We are now a Mousefest meet, too. See at www.mousefest.org

ºoº For Who: Absolutely Anyone that would like to come and enjoy something in common. The love of Disney. After all, this is Mousefest.

ºoº When: December 1, 2005, Thursday, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

ºoº Where: Magic Kingdom, Galaxy Palace Theater in Tommorrowland.

ºoº Meeting Place: To the left side of the entrance of the Galaxy Palace Theater in Tommorrowland. Look for me in my joker, santa hat with flashing lights:
18721Ray.jpg

ºoº Meeting Time: 6:00 P.M. we will go into the Galaxy Palace Theater because seats will fill up fast. I'll be parking my scooter outside and using my cane. Sometimes the benches are full, but we will try to seat everyone as close together as possible. But you can sit anywhere that you want if you really wanted to get real close to take pictures. We'll just play it by ear and see what everyone wants to do. Everyone...everyone is very welcome to come, even at the last minute to just say hello or join us.

ºoº Show Time: 6:15 P.M. (based on last year's schedule).

ºoº DIS Names and other website names and (First Names) ºoº

ºoº RaySharpton (Ray)
ºoº goof4tink (Diane)
ºoº disneycc (Candi)
ºoº AKQJ10 (Lou)
ºoº JamesD and DW-Linda
ºoº CheriePenguin
ºoº luvmarypoppins and DH and DS, DS, DS
ºoº Twotoohappy (Liz) and DD, DD's friend and mom
ºoº Lori-n-NY (Lori) and DD Corey (12)
ºoº NancyIL (Nancy)

And I will be bringing a surprise to give away to the first five families that are listed above that come to the meet and introduces themselves to me. (and couples, solos are family, too.)

Well, I thought that I would propose a DIS Meet and a Mousefest Meet for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Although the MVMCP doesn't start until 7:00 P.M., the "Mickey's Twas the Night Before Christmas Show" started at 6:15 P.M last year.

And the past four years, people with the MVMCP ticket were allowed to enter the park at around 4:00 PM. and receive their MVMCP wrist bands. This could allow you three more hours of MK park time and you wouldn't have to waste a park hopper ticket. Unless you are very young and can spend all day at the parks until after midnight...lol.

I thought that this show would be a great way to start the night in a holiday spirit with Mickey and Minnie and the whole crew.

Would anyone like to attend this DIS Meet?

I'm sure that there will be a lot of other meets this early that night from the DIS and all of the Mousefest websites.

Last year, Deb Wills of www.AllEarsNet.com and Dave Card of www.*********** and Dave and Jennifer Marx of www.Passporter.com had a Mousefest Meet in the MK Rose Garden at 9:15 P.M. to watch the Wishes fireworks show. This year it will be from 8:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..

And wouldn't it be nice if this was the first DIS meet to participate in Mousefest.

You can sign up to get 2005 Mousefest Meets updates at www.mousefest.org .

ºoº You can click on my links below to see all of the meets scheduled during the 2005 Mousefest meets in December, and the 2004 MVMCP Guidemap for planning.

Sincerely, RaySharpton

I'll be there Ray....put me down......

goofy4tink..aka...Diane

thanks, and see you there.

RaySharpton said:
º).

And wouldn't it be nice if this was the first DIS meet to participate in Mousefest.

Sincerely, RaySharpton

I was not aware that the DIS was not apart of mousefest!! Man, with a website this large, we could rent an entire park for a night!! :earseek: I'm still hopeing to make it down this year for a few days. Hopefully I'll have the chance to meet lots of my new DIS friends!!

Hi Ray! :wave:

Sounds like fun! As usual I'll be at WDW at "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" but not exactly sure what nights I'm going to MVMCP - still working on my game plan but if I at all possible I'll try and meet up with you all! :sunny:

goofy4tink said:
I'll be there Ray....put me down......

goofy4tink..aka...Diane

thanks, and see you there.

Oh, that's great, Diane. I'm determined to try and put the DIS names with the first names to everone's faces when I see them this year.

I just added your name, and I can't wait to see you.

Sincerely, Ray

WDWDennis said:
I was not aware that the DIS was not apart of mousefest!! Man, with a website this large, we could rent an entire park for a night!! :earseek: I'm still hopeing to make it down this year for a few days. Hopefully I'll have the chance to meet lots of my new DIS friends!!

Hi, Dennis. I hope that you can make it again. You and your DW were the only Taginators that I got to meet last year. And we only got to meet on the monorail on the day that you were leaving.

I hope www.tagrel.com has the Epcot tour thing with those new two wheel devices. I can't remember the name of the device. I want to sign up for that meet, too.

I keep trying to get Pete Werner to join the Mousefest. I think that he deserves the recognition for starting such a large forum that so many people enjoy. I think that he would have a great time, and realize how much everyone enjoys his founding of this Disney Information Station website.

I hope that things work out so that you can be there.

Sincerely, Ray

iluvdisney said:
Hi Ray! :wave:

Sounds like fun! As usual I'll be at WDW at "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" but not exactly sure what nights I'm going to MVMCP - still working on my game plan but if I at all possible I'll try and meet up with you all! :sunny:

Hi, Mary. I hope that you can make it too. I know what you mean. I know that December 1st is the Mousefest day at MVMCP, but that is all that I have seen yet.

I guess when they list the other "park" days, and then start listing all of the meets, then I can decide what to do.

I will see you December 2nd at Karen's Jellyrolls DIS meet.

Sincerely, Ray

Hi, Ray!

I'll be at the World that week, I guess I need to start working on my calendar to figure out when I'll be where. :teeth:

Looking forward to seeing you again! :sunny:

WebmasterKathy said:
Hi, Ray!

I'll be at the World that week, I guess I need to start working on my calendar to figure out when I'll be where. :teeth:

Looking forward to seeing you again! :sunny:

Hi, Kathy. I'll see you at the Jellyrolls DIS Meet the nest night.

A lot of planning to be done. So many places to be and never enought time in the day...lol.

Sincerely, Ray

Sorry again going to miss your meet.Looks like it's going to be well attended.You guys will have a great time,I wish I could be there,please say hi to all for Belinda and I. Thank You Your Friend Danny

danny1649 said:
Sorry again going to miss your meet.Looks like it's going to be well attended.You guys will have a great time,I wish I could be there,please say hi to all for Belinda and I. Thank You Your Friend Danny

I'm sorry that I'm going to miss your meet, too, Danny and Belinda. This will be the second year that I will be going on the Mousefest Wonder Cruise. Last year was a lot less expensive, but I really enjoyed the cruise and company.

Hopefully, I can see you when I get back on the 8th.

Sincerely, Ray

We'll be at MVMCP on 12/1~ Trying for a ADR around 6pm at CP, so we'll miss the 1st event unless I get an earlier time. But we'll definitely be around that night!

triplefigs said:
We'll be at MVMCP on 12/1~ Trying for a ADR around 6pm at CP, so we'll miss the 1st event unless I get an earlier time. But we'll definitely be around that night!

I love Crystal Palace, too. Give Pooh a big hug for me, too.

We'll have to see if we can meet up that night somewhere.

You'll be close to one of the photo sites in Adventureland if you want to get your photos done early.

Sincerely, Ray

Hi Ray!

I'm also known as CandiB on another site. I am not planning on any ADR for MVMCP, so I would love to try to join you for this meet. Saw 'Twas the Night Before Christmas two years ago and enjoyed it.

Hope to see you there!

Candi

dizneycc said:
Hi Ray!

I'm CandiB from tagrel.com. I am not planning on any ADR for MVMCP, so I would love to try to join you for this meet. Saw 'Twas the Night Before Christmas two years ago and enjoyed it.

Hope to see you there!

Candi

Hi, Candi. I'm not either. That would be great.

Sincerely, Ray

Hi Ray and everyone!!! I just bought my ticket yesterday, so I'll see you all at the big "Party"!!!

:)

I would say maybe right now, its only because I want to see if I can get the 25% discount for the mvmcp for the same day sale for ap holders. Anyone have any luck with this in the past, it might be me and the 3 ds and maybe dh if his confence is not doing anything that night, we dont know his event schedule yet.

AKQJ10 said:
Hi Ray and everyone!!! I just bought my ticket yesterday, so I'll see you all at the big "Party"!!!

:)

Hi, Lou. I'll see you there at your trivia meets at MK, too.

Sincerely, Ray

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter