ºoº December 1, 2005, Thursday, MVMCP's "Twas the Night Before Christmas" DIS/MF Meet

luvmarypoppins said:
I would say maybe right now, its only because I want to see if I can get the 25% discount for the mvmcp for the same day sale for ap holders. Anyone have any luck with this in the past, it might be me and the 3 ds and maybe dh if his confence is not doing anything that night, we dont know his event schedule yet.

Hi, luvmarypoppins. I hope that you can make it. I think that I remember buying a MVMCP ticket several years ago when at WDW at a resort that I was staying at. I was curious about the price being a few dollars lower, and I think that it was an annual pass discount of some kind.

I guess it depends on whether or not they sell out or not. They haven't sold out this early before. Usually it has been a later or last Friday that has sold out. I guess that WDW is trying to attract more visitors during the week days.

Sincerely, Ray

Hi! I am going to try very hard to make it to the meet!!

We are going to the MVMCP Dec. 1st :) This is my first time going to the party, and my first trip to DisneyWorld with my son. He'll be 20-months old, so nap time, travel time, and everything are a little uncertain. But if at all possible, I (Cheryl) and my DH and DS will be there!

I want to try to see Mickey's Night Before Christmas show anyway, and I don't think we'll be able to make it that late at the party, so the first show should be the one we hit.

Hope to be able to meet you! Thanks for all the great and helpful info on these boards!!

Heh Ray!
Please sign LINDA and I up for this meet.
Looking forward to it!

Woo Hoo!!! Hi James!! Looking forward to seeing you guys there, too!!! :)

CheriePenguin said:
Hi! I am going to try very hard to make it to the meet!!

We are going to the MVMCP Dec. 1st :) This is my first time going to the party, and my first trip to DisneyWorld with my son. He'll be 20-months old, so nap time, travel time, and everything are a little uncertain. But if at all possible, I (Cheryl) and my DH and DS will be there!

I want to try to see Mickey's Night Before Christmas show anyway, and I don't think we'll be able to make it that late at the party, so the first show should be the one we hit.

Hope to be able to meet you! Thanks for all the great and helpful info on these boards!!

Hi, Cheryl. That would be great. I hope to see you all there.

Sincerely, Ray

JamesD said:
Heh Ray!
Please sign LINDA and I up for this meet.
Looking forward to it!

Hi, James. That is great. I so look forward to seeing Linda and you again. And thanks for adding Linda's name again.

You know me...lol. I remember faces, but for the life of me I can never remember a name when I need to remember them...lol.

I'll be wearing my three balled, jokers Santa hat with new lights on top so everyone can notice me.

And I can't wait to see you too Lou and everyone.

Sincerely, Ray.

I'm in. Me (Liz), my dd(9), dd's friend (9) and her mom. I have a plain mickey santa hat and my dd has a striped mickey santa hat :teeth:

twotoohappy said:
I'm in. Me (Liz), my dd(9), dd's friend (9) and her mom. I have a plain mickey santa hat and my dd has a striped mickey santa hat :teeth:

Hi, Liz. Welcome. I just saw your other post on the merry-go-round meet, too. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Sincerely, Ray :)

twotoohappy said:

Ahhh, so we can start partying a day early!!! I'll have a Minnie santa hat on...nothing glittering this time!!

goofy4tink said:
Ahhh, so we can start partying a day early!!! I'll have a Minnie santa hat on...nothing glittering this time!!
:rotfl2: What? No glittering turkey carcasses at MVMCP? :rotfl2:

goofy4tink said:

You can wear anything glittering that you want to. I bet you look cute in your Minnie santa hat, too.

I found some blinking necklaces that WDW was selling at Epcot this past August that were battery operated and had three different patterns.

I was going to put one on my santa hat, and put three on the front of my mobility scooter. Guess what shape I'll make of those three necklaces? Yep, you're right. A Mickey's head.

And I will be bringing a surprise to the first five families that come to the meet and introduces themselves to me.

twotoohappy said:
:rotfl2: What? No glittering turkey carcasses at MVMCP? :rotfl2:

Oh, my. I don't remember any glittering turkey carcass hats last year. I do remember some man dancing with a half eaten emu leg is each hand above his head as he was dancing down Mainstreet.

What time would I need to have an ADR at Crystal Palace in order to make this meet? How far is CP from the theater (walking time with three 5 year olds)?

Thanks!

Dan Murphy said:

Hi, Dan. No...it wasn't you. It was someone else. Some people think those are turkey legs, but I think that they are emu legs. That's why they are so big.

Just joking, Ray :)

triplefigs said:
What time would I need to have an ADR at Crystal Palace in order to make this meet? How far is CP from the theater (walking time with three 5 year olds)?

Thanks!

Hi, Denise. This outdoor theater is located next to the Zurg ride attraction. You know the ...away and beyond...ride.

It shouldn't take too long. About 10 minutes if you don't get stuck in the crowds. You could come from Crystal Palace, cross Main Street down to Tomorrowland, and hang a right, past the ...Zurg...away and beyond ride.

I'll be waiting outside, on the left side of the entrance with my santa hat.

Last year the show started at 6:15 P.M. the last couple of years, so we were going to go in at 6:00 P.M. since the theater fills up pretty fast.

I hope that you all can make it.

You can add us..Lori and DD Corey (12)..........
How long does the show last?
Working on trip details today so you may see me RSVP for other meets too.

Can't wait to see all the decorations.

Lori

Lori-n-NY said:
You can add us..Lori and DD Corey (12)..........
How long does the show last?
Working on trip details today so you may see me RSVP for other meets too.

Can't wait to see all the decorations.

Lori

Hi, Lori. I don't remember the exact time, but probably less than 25 minutes.

I love all of the decorations, too.

I look forward to meeting you.

RaySharpton said:
Hi, Denise. This outdoor theater is located next to the Zurg ride attraction. You know the ...away and beyond...ride.

It shouldn't take too long. About 10 minutes if you don't get stuck in the crowds. You could come from Crystal Palace, cross Main Street down to Tomorrowland, and hang a right, past the ...Zurg...away and beyond ride.

I'll be waiting outside, on the left side of the entrance with my santa hat.

Last year the show started at 6:15 P.M. the last couple of years, so we were going to go in at 6:00 P.M. since the theater fills up pretty fast.

I hope that you all can make it.

Well, we couldn't get the ADR moved, so we'll see you at the Carousel that night!

triplefigs said:
Well, we couldn't get the ADR moved, so we'll see you at the Carousel that night!

Hi, Denise. I know what you mean. That is why I am just going to eat earlier in the afternoon.

I hope to see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter