ºoº December 1, 2005, Thursday, MVMCP's "Twas the Night Before Christmas" DIS/MF Meet

NancyIL said:
I'm going to try to be there after all, Ray!

Oh, that would be wonderful, Nancy. I can't wait to see you again. I am sure that I will see you at some other meets, too.

Sincerely, Ray :)

Someone help me please. I am trying to time this. We have the tickets, we also have an adr for cp for like 4:05, I hate the time, but thats all they had and that was like almost 90 days out. So am I right in assuming I can only get the wristband at 4, we have ap's so we can get into the park anytime before 4 anyway. Now I need to eat fast so we can get over to the theater before 6, what time should we line up there. I cant do stairs well so the ds will just go sit where they want, but I will ask to sit up higher so I dont have to do alot of stairs with dh.

We had a great turnout from a lot of DISers and other websites for the show.

They changed the times from 6:15 to 6:45 P.M., and instead of moving everyone to Tomorrowland, they moved everyone to Frontierland.

We took up two whole rows in the middle from the DIS, MousePlanet, Passporter and others.

Does anyone have any pictures of the meet. I sure would like to see them.

Sincerely, Ray.

Hi Ray!

Whew, now that the holidays are almost over, I am trying to catch up on posts from the last few weeks. Sorry for not replying sooner!

I had a great time at this meet! Sorry I don't have any pictures. I was trying to downsize for the MVMCP, so I didn't bring my camera with me. Thanks again for a great meet. Really enjoyed sharing hot chocolate and cookies after!

Happy Holidays!
Candi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter