~ºoº June 24, 2013 - Wonder in majestic Alaska! - 6/24/13 ºoº~

MrsMcIB

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Welcome to the June 24th, 2013 Wonder in majestic Alaska thread. I was late getting to my last Disney thread so figured I would start this one. Can't wait for vacation to start and it is still over a year away. At least it gives us something to look forward to.
party:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the June 24th, 2013 Wonder in majestic Alaska thread. I was late getting to my last Disney thread so figured I would start this one. Can't wait for vacation to start and it is still over a year away. At least it gives us something to look forward to.
party:

We're booking this cruise while on our summer Fantasy cruise! Having a closed group Facebook page is great too! I'll join this meet once we get back from our summer cruise! Looking forward to Alaska!

:cheer2:pirate::yay::rolleyes1:cool1:

Just got a call from my DH saying we are tentaively book for this cruise. Our family's second Disney Cruise and DH and my second Alaska cruise (BC). So excited we have the same room numbers we had on the Magic last time.

Boys will be 17,15, and almost 13.

Any other families with teens out there?

We booked this cruise just three days ago! I am considering making a FB page for the group, it's easier to manage than the Disboards sometimes.

Here is the link to this closed FB group! Please sena request if you are booked on this trip!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/257230721057533/

Hopefully the FB page will grow in numbers and we can find pen pals for our DD's and DS's in the right age category! We did that with a closed FB group for the Western Carribbean Fantasy cruise we just got off of yesterday, and it was wonderful for our DD (8) to have penpals for 6 months, and then meet them at the Kid's Club!

We booked this cruise just three days ago! I am considering making a FB page for the group, it's easier to manage than the Disboards sometimes.

Here is the link to this closed FB group! Please sena request if you are booked on this trip!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/257230721057533/

Hopefully the FB page will grow in numbers and we can find pen pals for our DD's and DS's in the right age category! We did that with a closed FB group for the Western Carribbean Fantasy cruise we just got off of yesterday, and it was wonderful for our DD (8) to have penpals for 6 months, and then meet them at the Kid's Club!

I requested to join the group and asked my cousin to join as well as her and her family will be joining my husband, other cousin and I on the cruise. We are celebrating her husband and my husband birthdays.

I missed out on the FE list etc last time... Anyone want to start one for this cruise? I dont know exactly how it works...:beach:

Update... Have had to change my date... Will be sailing in July instead.

Its our fourth Disney Cruise, first to Alaska. Clark Tiger and Kristy, Hunter 14 and Heather (Baby Gorgeous) 11..they LOVE THE KIDS CLUBS! Its almost a year from now, but we had to move this spring/summer and are almost done. Last year at this time we were in Florida, on the DREAM, riding the AquaDuck, it was SO MUCH FUN!

We did FExtenders last time and were always happy with gifts left for us...:happytv::cool1::rotfl2::beach:pixiedust::lmao:

We are big LSU/SEC fans and always happy to meet friends of Bill W!

I will be on cruise with my niece,age 17. Second time to alaska. It will be her last time to go in the edge.

Hi! Just requested to join the Closed FB Group.

This will be our first Disney Cruise although we are crazy Disney lovers! We are a few minutes away from WDW :)

I am very much looking forward to the Fish Extender Tradition. It sounds very cool.

I'll be traveling with my husband and my then 20 month old baby boy!

If you wish to participate in the Fish Extender Gift Exchange (lots of info about it on the DISBoards) please fill out this form. If you have already submitted the information but you would like any information added or changed please Private Message Ktalina on the DISboards. To be added to the FE Gift Exchange list you must include a cabin number or write down GTY to let us know you are booked GTY status. The deadline for the FE exchange signups will be May 1, 2013.

Click here to access form.

Hello All - my husband, daughter (21) and brother in law and I will be joining this cruise. We booked while on the Disney Fantasy earlier this month but were not totally sure of the dates until this weekend.

We are really looking forward to this cruise and finally getting to Alaska. This has been a dream trip for a long time.

This cruise celebrates Shanny's (DD) college graduation.

Off to fill out the FE form and join the Facebook page.

Becky

I would LOVE to get some interaction going beforehand with the kids!! My daughter will be 10 by then and in our last cruise she didn't want to go to the kids club ATALL since she didn't know anyone. Maybe if she knows people ahead of time, she can go have fun and explore more.
Anyone with 21 year olds they are dragging along???? Lol

Davistigers said:
Its our fourth Disney Cruise, first to Alaska. Clark Tiger and Kristy, Hunter 14 and Heather (Baby Gorgeous) 11..they LOVE THE KIDS CLUBS! Its almost a year from now, but we had to move this spring/summer and are almost done. Last year at this time we were in Florida, on the DREAM, riding the AquaDuck, it was SO MUCH FUN!

We did FExtenders last time and were always happy with gifts left for us...:happytv::cool1::rotfl2::beach:pixiedust::lmao:

We are big LSU/SEC fans and always happy to meet friends of Bill W!

Fellow Californians!!!! Yeah!!!

Signed up for the fish extender exchange. It sounds soooo fun!!! Now i just need ideas that won't break the bank. Ideas?? Suggestions????

My husband and I are booked! This will be my 7th cruise and his 3rd. He is retiring in April, so this is his celebration cruise, his choice to go to Alaska!

We live in Maine so quite a long trip for us! :thumbsup2

So excited. DH just booked us on this cruise. We'll be celebrating our 12th anniversary the day of embarkation. It will be me, DH, DS (8), and DD (6).

I've always wanted to go to Alaska. On a Disney cruise makes it that much better.

We just moved our Med. cruise to this Alaska sailing.

DD (19) will be going on a study abroad to China during the time we were to go to the Med.

We went to Alaska with DCL in 2011 and had so much fun we decided to go back.

It will be me (Bill), DW (Laura), and DD (Katie).

I will send a request to get on the facebook page.

Shoot, now I have to tell our Med. Thread that we will not be going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter